Skip to main content

Mercury Retrograde in Capricorn December 29 - January 18


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Kanye West is missing. I pray he is found alive and well.
T. W. said…
I pray the LORD God has power over our lives instead of the stars. Do not live in fear.
Anonymous said…
hi everybody:

I have been following Keanu Reeves and fans for over 2 years,
I have been writing about them in another language,
how dark the system the US is.
Beth said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
T. W. said…
(ALL SIGNS) How Will The Final Mercury Retrograde of 2022 from Dec 29th - Jan 18th Affect You?!


https://youtu.be/4za0rlNn-po
Lovely Libra said…
Too funny! I had heard an astrologer say that this Mercury retrograde would be as though we are re-visiting our lives and issues 20 yrs ago. As we’ve all read: DON’T SIGN LEGAL AGREEMENTS DURING RETROGRADE. Well — I’d been researching new cars and without thinking about the retrograde, I pulled the trigger TODAY. And guess what I realized after I did? I bought the same make, model, etc — as I bought 20 years ago!!!!! Loved the car then and I love it now. So what was my life like 20 years ago? One of the BEST periods of life EVER - career-wise, family-wise, love wise. I DO know that the stars have an influence on us; but even more than that, WE INFLUENCE OUR LIVES.

Happy New Year beautiful family — let’s make it a great year for ourselves, our friends & family, this community and every person we encounter. WE CAN DO IT!!!
Enigma said…
what does it mean? chaos? can u elaborate and what can we do?
Enigma said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
T. W. said…
Lovely Libra

20 years ago was good for me but I made some poor decisions. I will do better now.

I’m glad you have a car you love and I thank you for encouraging us.
T. W. said…
I have an electric stove & almost started a fire!

Leo’s:

Get your health checked & get second opinions if you get or already got bad news.

Look over all documents carefully.

Do NOT gossip at work.

Do NOT procrastinate.

If we already put something off, now is the time to go back & finish.


ALL SIGNS

Do NOT purchase electronics & electrical devices.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...