Skip to main content

Morning.. Meow...



 

Comments

Beth said…
Ooooo double synchy thank you xx
Anonymous said…
After they've chewed on your dead body and deemed it to be beneath their usual standard.
T. W. said…
Them cats are asking for trouble.
T. W. said…
Meghan Markle, Harry's doc filled with ‘inconsistencies’: 'Nothing in their story stands up,' expert says
The first three episodes of 'Harry & Meghan' dropped on Netflix Friday


https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-harry-doc-filled-inconsistencies-nothing-in-their-story-stands-up-expert
Letty said…
Love black cats!!!
Anonymous said…
Morning CD, how are you? Please do a prediction on Candace owens and her marriage? What’s she like as a person? Will her marriage last? Will she have more kids?
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, how is your day going? Hope all is well… please do a prediction on TikToker Danielle Cohn… what in store for her future? Will her internet “fame” last?
Anonymous said…
Morning CD and everyone. I love this pic. I have a beautiful black kitty and his is purrrrfect !!! 💖😸💖😻
Truth said…
Hmmmm.Christian feeling pressed? Wait a bit. Your life will be very different and you'll have new set of WTF...along with the rest of the nation.
Kitt Med said…
Hi CD, what do you see for TJ and Amy of GMA, Jessica Simpson, and Nick Carter case? Thx
teacher wendy said…
Hello friends, How are you? I found my black kitten on a walk thrown out at the apartment buildings when someone moved. His name is Macaroni.
Lovely Libra said…
Hysterical — but true!!!
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy I am okay. How are you?
teacher wendy said…
TW I am Just tired but they found the reason I was getting a reoccuring infection this year. One of my symptoms was acctually the cause. So thats good. How are you? What is new? What are you doing for Christmas!
T. W. said…
teacher wendy,

I am so sorry you are tired. You deserve respite care. I am glad you now know what is causing a health issue. Now it can be fixed! I have been sending healing and recovery for people with unwell minds, bodies, and situations. You are prayed for and loved.

As for me, I am still tired. Not so anxious, I have been practicing deep breathing and mindfulness meditation. I'm one of those people that is anxious for no reason and for any reason. That kind of anxiety is disabling. Here's what is new: I am one credit shy of graduating. We will see what happens! I got invited to spend time with my little sister and her baby for Christmas. I might go. I hope you will have a wonderful Christmas. I pray David changes for the better. If he does not then I hope God sends you a handsome boytoy for company. I am serious. You deserve the best!

God bless you and all the Friends.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!

With love,

HRH TW
Anonymous said…
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmJqaNkuUUS/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=


😉👇🏼check Josh Hawley smile 6:36 -7:50
Listen what he saying 🤭

https://youtu.be/b7h-X7ZdeNE


That’s nice to
Don’t worry this is only beginning ..

Everybody getting vaccinated by Elon & …

who need to be vaccinated.

It’s better hold everybody their hands in pockets .

Because … has done everything 110% before said anything at all ,
better get ready...

Also what really happened 9/11
who is really ….
Why Paul W is so important do not bring home..🤔

Paul Whelan (security director)
Why they didn’t want him out


He knows little more about things

He was an (IT manager )for the Kelly Services staffing company from 2001 to 2003, and then 2008 to 2010. From 2010 to 2016 Whelan was Kelly Services' senior manager of global security and operations.


Clinton ,Bush ,Obama Co and some other people might have dysenterya issues at the moment..
for them is better if he stays Russia..and not open he’s mouth if he wants see family one day.
Anonymous said…
That’s nice to
Don’t worry this is only beginning ..

One more thing
it’s taking your
bank accounts ..🤭

And etc…
only using same devices internet ( shopping,banking
No matter where you are or your location…

I see much more but I think I don’t want ruin surprise .

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...