Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Good morning!

Christian, I swear you are psychic!

Today has been calmer. I bought and ate some tasty chicken noodle soup. I do not really like soup, but this was DELICIOUS! Isn't God wonderful?! If anyone goes to Raleigh, go to Square Burger and get some soup!

Christian, can we send out the signal one day and ask the Friends how they are? I do know teacher wendy is doing better. God bless her.

Maybe send out the Thunder Cat Signal. I like that one.
Londongal said…
A lovely thought for the day
Sana said…
Hi CD how is everything?
I wanted to Ask - are you going to do this new years (2023) predictions?
Curious

Merry Christmas 🎄
Lovely Libra said…
And for this, I’m grateful.
Anonymous said…
Do you know when they will announce the verdict of the Johnny Depp Amber Heard Appeal? Will it still be in December? When will Johnny and his future forever love find each other? Don't tell me it will take them another year! That's just terrible... for both of them.
Anonymous said…
What do you see for Johnny Depp this Christmas, Christian? Especially his love life? You said, in your view Joelle Rich isn't his girlfriend. So who is this European woman? And when will he travel to her?
Anonymous said…
Good morning CD and everyone. I wanted to share, I posted on your recent healing circle for my son who had taken off overseas without telling me, to see his questionable father after no contact in over a decade. I was so heartbroken and worried for him that I prayed for my son to make good choices and return home safe. Well a few days after I posted on the healing circle, completely out of the blue he returned home. THANK YOU GOD & JESUS. May God bless us all 🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖
Anonymous said…
Musk’s $5.7 Billion Mystery Gift Went to His Own Charity
Musk Foundation had $9.4 billion in assets at the end of 2021
The three-director organization donated to St. Jude’s, X Prize

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-12-12/elon-musk-s-5-7-billion-mystery-gift-went-to-his-own-charity

Ali Michelle said…
Ha! This makes Laugh! All I got was a sodding fever. Hmmpff!
T. W. said…
I’m happy your son is home! God is great!
Starlight said…


Anonymous 3.12 AM

I’m so happy for you

We get help from God 🙏


Anonymous said…
Why tWitch, WHY?

Someone please explain to me WHY?

Such a good human being, good father, good husband.

Or so it seemed.

Why God, why?
Anonymous said…
People have real issues. There's tornadoes, blizzards, floods, children getting sick all over. Parents worried and their lives turned upside down by their sick children. And of course it's not just children, there are those who are worried and caring for sick relatives too.

And then there are the two rich idiots who live like kings in Montecito, California who whine and cry about how tough their life is and has been.

He would not have what he has had he not been born into his family.

She would not be living in the wealth she does had she not married him.

What happens when the money runs out? What then?


You never hear about Johnny Depp whining and crying (at least in public).

Cordelia said…
Anonymous

Praise be to the Almighty God who makes all things possible. I felt a tingle all over when I read your post about your son returning home. I was feeling a bit down in the dumps but your news made my heart sing.
Anonymous said…
Thank you CD, what a lovely reminder to stop and smell the roses. Girl from Oz xx
T. W. said…
tWitch looked depressed in all his pics. Look at how he spelled tWitch. Look at the hat he wore all the time. Dude might have been a warlock.


Stephen ‘tWitch’ Boss, 40, and wife, Allison, 34, argued over having more children; ‘It’s a constant conversation’


https://sandrarose.com/2022/12/stephen-twitch-boss-40-and-wife-allison-34-argued-over-having-more-children-its-a-constant-conversation/
T. W. said…
EXCLUSIVE: Ellen Degeneres DJ Stephen ‘Twitch’ Boss Lost MILLIONS In Failed Crypto & NFT Investments


https://mediatakeout.com/exclusive-ellen-degeneres-dj-stephen-twitch-boss-lost-millions-in-failed-crypto-nft-investments/
Anonymous said…
Do you also think TW that his no longer being part of the Ellen show also played a part? Not having a job anymore is a big deal expecially for men. He was getting paid big bucks no doubt. Losing millions can cause severe depression in anyone but again, especially men. Sure he must have been depressed. Perhaps a little drug use as well. It's a bloody tragedy. Some people think if you have money you have no problems. The problems are bigger than what most people imagine.
T. W. said…
Anonymous

tWitch did leave a suicide note. He became executive producer of the Ellen Show when the scandal broke out. He might have been tainted by that. Ellen was a bully too.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...