Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Good morning!

What a creative tree!
Anonymous said…
I came across this most fantastic, most hilarious, most brilliant comedic summary of the whole Harry and Meghan "documentary."

Just had to share it with you all. It is WORTH WATCHING.

Here is the 4-day old Youtube link:

https://youtu.be/eEelV2AhdrU

See more of Foster Braxon's Youtubes on Harry and Meghan -- they look hilarious!


P.S. I ask just WHO is the royal? Who is the prince? Because for some weird reason, Meghan acts like SHE is.

Also, Samantha Markle and Thomas Markle JR., are planning to create their own documentary. The War of the Markles.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...