Skip to main content

"Sharing" another Xmas Ad.....

 

Comments

T. W. said…
Christian, that was nice. Thank you!
Anonymous said…
I don't want to read anything that promotes LGBT, so I did not click on it.
Psychic Gossip said…
Dear Anonymous Promoting LGBTQ .. are you kidding me. it's not a fashion line. It's peoples real lives. So Ok you don't click on the ad your choice. But just remember when LGBTQ visits your life... what you said.. CDX
Anonymous said…
Hi CD:

you do not understand, men now rape women in bathrooms pretending to be women.

it is not fair for women to be raped - you get pregnant and have babies that you do NOT want, and abortions harm women.

it is ok for man to be a gay, but it is WRONG to say a man is a woman when he wears a dress.

As a woman, I think it is wrong to promote feminism, because we do NOT have enough jobs for everybody.

Many men become gays due to pressure.

Anonymous said…
Ronan Farrow,
son of Frank Sinatra is a gay,
it is ok
as Ronan makes it public that he is a gay,
so women like me will NOT fall love with him,
in that way,
Ronan does NOT harm women.

if Ronan does not make it known that he is a gay,
then many women may commit suicide,
after all,
Frank Sinatra was too successful for his songs,
and Ronan is very good looking.

on the other hand,
women like me have to work harder than men
not fair.
I did NOT choose it,
I had to do it to make a living.


T. W. said…
People have the right to live their lives the way they see fit. Gays are everywhere and most of them do not harm me. Them gays living better than a lot of people. On the flip side, many gays are being treated badly.

Please do not hurt and mistreat the gays. They are human too. Treat them how you want to be treated. That is what my Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth commands. That is what I will continue to do.
T. W. said…
Christian, you tickle me about the fashion line comment!

I thank the gays for bringing beauty and entertainment into our lives.

God bless you all.
T. W. said…
I truly believe Ronan Farrow is transitioning.
T. W. said…
Anonymous

Please watch the video. I promise you it is nice. You will not be hurt, no gaity is involved. Please watch the lovely video.
Anonymous said…
T.W.

You are WRONG.
But I love you.
T. W. said…
Anonymous

I love you too and I hope you enjoyed the video.
Anonymous said…
WHAT DO YOU MEAN
women like me have to work harder than men
not fair.
I did NOT choose it,
I had to do it to make a living.


ALL women in ALL occupations have to work harder than men!
You are not so different, not so special.
Listen to Maria Shriver speaking of her time when first started at ABC.
Beautiful and from a famous family, she had to work 100 times harder than anyone. Beautiful women are rarely taken serious at their careers UNTIL.
You did not choose it? Everyone has a choice. Either or not.
You sound like a victim. Sometimes we don't get a choice but we all have to earn a living, which is difficult. It doesn't matter what your paygrade is, the more you earn, the more is expected of you. Scott Peck said it best. Life is difficult. Not just for you, but for everyone. Especially today.
Anonymous said…
Ronan Farrow, if he was straight, women would absolutely not commit suicide over him.

What a strange thing to say, women would commit suicide over a man.

That's crazy talk.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...