Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

teacher wendy said…
Actually TW D was doing really well on temper control. Really really well condsidering the tumor on his back and early dementia/memory diagnosis. But the temper still explodes like tonigh

I got my sister upstairs after 2 days. We should be rejoicing and she isnt in a lot of pain considering both knees were hurt. We spent 2 days displaced in the apartment downstairs because she lives on the 2nd floor. (Stair lifts are considered home modifications not medical need and mine would cost $13,000) And instead of being happy, David is in one of the worst anger spells I have seen him in, in a long time. He has just created hours and hours of work for me with what he has done and none of us are safe but I have left the cats down stairs because they dont get along with the dogs. Honey was really sick this weekend and in emergency and my sister recovering from the fall and I HAVE to get taxes done by Friday. And now hours and hours of work downstairs because of a tantrum. And I could not find one person to talk to. Maybe getting better is NOT enough, TW.
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy,

I’m so sorry. I wish I could fix things for you but I cannot. Any advice I might give could make things worse for you.

I wonder if the anger is part of the dementia?

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...