Skip to main content

Happy Good Friday....


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Thank you Christian.

God bless everyone with the knowledge of The Truth, The Way, and The Life. 🙏
Letty said…
Happy Good Friday everyone!
Athena🏛 said…
I'm always sad on Good Friday, even though it had to happen. I always have to think about how cruelly insulted, tormented, humiliated our Savior Jesus Christos was. I vish God Blessings and protection to all people who need love and help.🙏🙏🙏
teacher wendy said…
Happy Good Friday. If you have never heard the Johnny Cash and the Carter family harmony the song " Were You There?" I consider it one of their best. Get the oldest version you can with June's big sister. It is haunting.
My Aunt Louise's brothers sang with the Carter sisters on the radio many years ago and way before my time. But my family's area of Arkansas

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...