Skip to main content

Just in case you were feeling a little down...


 Cute ….

Comments

T. W. said…
How sweet! Thank you Christian!
Cordelia said…
Resistance is futile when your dog gives you that look.
Tea said…
Things happen at the
right fated times and
has nothing to do with
horoscope etc someone
saved me from drowning
years
ago and years later
that same male who
saved me, he died from drugs
and when I was about
8 years old I ran across
the road and a car
stopped 1 foot away
from running me over + my brother
saved someone from
falling off a ladder. ✨✨✨
And
in its the wonderful movie
with James Stewart >
one person
touches so
many lives.✨✨✨
fated
times on earth
teacher wendy said…
So far hospice is going terrible. Maybe it was a mistake.
T. W. said…
teacher Wendy

I’m so sorry. I pray you receive God’s guidance on this difficult matter.
Lovely Libra said…
I adore dogs! Thanks, CD 🌻💙💛
Unknown said…
Is Keanu having an affair?
Unknown said…
Is Keanu having an affair?
Moon said…
Animals are the first to notice that you are not feeling well.

♥️
LovesBreadCarbs said…
@teacher wendy,

So sorry to read this. If you don’t mind a suggestion, make a list of specific issues. There should be an Interdisciplinary Care Team of Nurse Manager, Social Worker, Physician, etc. Find out when team meets. If not soon enough, ask to see which team member/s could help best with issues. Hope this helps. Prayer and good vibes your way!
T. W. said…
Unknown

There is no affair. I hope you have a great weekend!
Moon said…
Teacher Wendy ♥️🙏

I'm very sorry about what I read
I'm really sorry for your sister,
but I want to encourage you 🙏

there is a foundation in the US, can you please find out about it, it's a palliative foundation , you can get advice there.

Palliative care people are accompanied at home by professional nurses and palliative care doctors
teacher wendy said…
Moon I think its hospice. I asked for a prednisone taper for breathing at 5am Friday. All I get when I call is we cant find anything. The triage nurse at 11 pm Saturday after I have called 4 times and a nurse visit and I am told it is taken care of....told me to use Morphine? Excuse this...what the f-ck morphine? A small 20 mg pednisone taper ...use morphine? WHAT THE HELL THAT WOULD KILL HER! WHO AM I DEALING WITH?
LovesBreadCarbs said…
@teacher wendy,

Not sure what exactly is going on with your sister so apologies but can share that morphine is good for shortness of breath or that air hunger feeling as well as pain. Is this in home hospice care or at a facility? Regardless, understand your frustration and fears. It sounds as though communication is really falling through the cracks.
Moon said…
Teacher Wendy ♥️
I am very sorry to read all this.
Morphine is an illegal death companion in medicine.
it is very controversial in palative medicine. but everyone knows it and everyone uses it in the final stages 😔

Take good care of your sister.
I can't see your sister's condition from a distance.

wish I was there with you to help🙏🙏♥️🙏 much light and blessings
Beth said…
LovesBreadcarbs

You are right about the use of morphine for breathlessness. People I know who have taken it for this purpose when nearing the end of their life have found it to be very beneficial. It of course treats the symptom rather than the underlying cause. So it is used for comfort rather than cure.

Prednisolone would only help breathlessness if the cause of the breathlessness was swelling in the airways. But of course there are many other mechanisms apart from swelling which prednisolone wouldn't help at all, eg fluid in the lungs, infection, muscle tightening of the airways, blood clots, metabolic imbalances etc.

It does sound like there has been a failure of communication. If there is anything suggested you don't understand do ask the health care professionals. Sometimes they wrongly assume everyone knows what they do....

I wish you both all the best Wendy x
Beth said…
NB morphine is not at all controversial in palliative medicine in the UK. Morphine or its equivalents are prescribed as standard as "just in case" medications at the end of life at home, in hospitals and in hospice care. (I've worked in palliative medicine in all three settings).

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...