Skip to main content

To A New Good Week for all...


 We deserve it...

Comments

Lovely Libra said…
So it is 🌻💛💙😎🌻💛💙😎
LB said…
I saw a license plate last week with 111 on it!
Wow!
Hi CD & everyone. Just stopping by to say hello
everyone here is in my daily prayers!
Wishing peace and love for everyone!

Love Always,
LB 🙏❤️✝️
LB said…
PS
My dad past way on this date 4/24/1994 at the age of 59 from alcoholism!
It was a very trying time, the effects of long term alcohol abuse horrific!
Today, remembering my dad and pray for all those effected by this horrible disease
The elephant 🐘 is one of my favorites!
Wishing everyone a Blessed week ahead!
Love again
LB
I claim it! Sending love and blessings to you, CD.
Grace said…
I claim it! ❤️🙏🏾
T. W. said…
LB, I love you and I pray for all of us too. I pray you receive many blessings.

I have claimed my blessings at 11:11 today. I look forward to this week.

May we all receive God’s blessings.

With love,

HRH TW
Maddix said…
I claim it now!!!
Cordelia said…
Someone to love
Something that makes us feel useful to others
Something to make us smile
Making a happy memory every day ❤


Tricklem said…
I have been seeing 11 and 1234 a lot at work. Totally claiming the good news week. Love & Light to you CD!
LH said…
Well expressed @‘Unknown’ . I truly want my mental & emotional health to be better & I would love good news, good events that’ll be making my personal news good. I truly want complete healing ( reversal) of severe anxieties that grip me, so that I don’t need the meds. I know deep down inside it’s fear of being alone in older age. So may we all get good personal news for our personal wishes. Amen. Best wishes to all & especially our gracious host CD.
Unknown said…
is Keanu having an affair?
T. W. said…
LH

You are not alone. ❤️
Suzen said…
Thank you 😊 xxx
C said…
All the best for you, CD! Elephantastic greetings from Europe, I am looking forward to the good stuff coming in…
MH said…
Claim it! Thank you. Sending love to you Christian and everyone here. ♥️

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...