Skip to main content

Morning Healing for Teacher Wendy & Family...


 

Comments

Cordelia said…
🙏 💛 God's blessings to Wendy and her sister.
LovesBreadCarbs said…
Dear teacher wendy,

Much love and prayers!
T. W. said…
Dear God,

I lift up teacher Wendy, her sister, David, and their pets up to you in prayer. I ask for supernatural healing and recovery for all of them. If it is your will for the beloved sister to transition to the Afterlife, please let it be painless and smooth. I ask that you send Holy Spirit to comfort this family. Please send them my love.

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I pray. Amen.

🙏 🕊️
Starlight said…

Dear Wendy

is it allowed to know the name
of your sister

that we can be with her

I send you all my love and
prayers 🙏

anon said…
Prayers and Blessings to Teacher Wendy and her lovely Sister and their Family. I wish for good health for Sister and many years together in good health and happiness with their loved ones and Family. Xn
Talkgirl12 said…
For teacher Wendy and family may I offer this small pray for you and family.

Dear Lord, we ask with all of our hearts, please touch these special lives. Bless them with courage and hope, may all find solace in your loving embrace. Heal them in body, mind, and spirit. Let their hope shine a hallowed light that burns forever to honor their spirited fight. God bless
Moon said…

Dear Teacher Wendy

Prayer's and Love for your Sister and You.

🙏❤️
Letty said…
Sending Love light and healing!!
Chocmint33 said…
Sending lots of white light and healing energy to teacher Wendy and her family.
Kitt Med said…
Sending love and light.
teacher wendy said…
My sister Karlyn is now in residential hospice at Zigler Hospice a nice 14 bed unit. They said maybe 2 weeks or less because she has 4 organ failure and I won't let them use morphine! It was a terrible day yesterday. I lost Pasta(FaFa,) Kitty 3 days before her 18th birthday in the morning. I and my friend Debbie, we are both sister caretakers and this week they were both in the hospital at the same time. Her sister Deena was my broadway musical show seat partner died at noon and my sister went to residential hospice at 4pm. So I stay with her most of the time. David gave me a break and is watching her now, while I came home for the dogs.

Thank you my friends for being here for my sister's last few days on earth. She keeps saying she doesn't want to die. So she is not ready yet.
T. W. said…
teacher wendy,

I am so sorry you are going through this. Please know we care for you and we share the load with you. You are not alone.

I am praying for recovery, healing, and wholeness for your sister. I agree, she is not ready to go.
Starlight said…

Dear Wendy

I’m happy that Karlyn has got
a nice place to be.

you know all friends here
do their best

to support you both and
accompany you on this way

with all our Love we have ⭐️

LB said…
@Teacher Wendy

I’ just read this! Im so very sorry, you, your family and especially your beautiful sister are in my daily prayers!
Asking our Lord to give you extra strength during these last days here on earth! Until her heavenly reward!

Im happy there is a healing ❤️‍🩹 and prayer circle for you at this time !
I will be saying a special Divine Mercy prayer for her! Very powerful prayer
to say for the terminally ill…

God Bless you Wendy, thank you for sharing your story with us these many months!

Love & God’s Blessings to you …

Love
LB
🙏✝️❤️
teacher wendy said…
My sister died at 7 tonight 5/28/23. She had a nice night with me. We had plans for tomorrow. At about 4am she started having waves of pain. We tried many things, nothing hlped for long. The nuerologist said if we used morphine it would kill her brain. But the pain got worse and worse so i let them use 15mg of morphine. 15 is all she ever got, it relieved her pain. She rested comfortably and passed away less than 12 hours later. Its the first time since I was 5 I came home and sis wasnt here.
T. W. said…
teacher Wendy, I am so sorry for your loss. I’m sure your sister is in a better place. Please know we grieve with you. You are not alone.
teacher wendy said…
TW not one person, friend or family came. Not one. She was in hospital 3 days, hospice 2.5 days. No one came. It was just me and David. So David went home and brought the dogs one at a time to say goodbye so she could have 4 legged visitors.
How do I forgive people who never came?
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy,

You ask God to forgive them. You ask God to give you strength to forgive. Forgiveness does not mean what they did was right. Forgiveness frees your heart to love and to receive forgiveness if and when you need it.
Starlight said…


maybe it’s not indifference
that they are not there

maybe it’s fear


MH said…
I am so sorry for your loss Teacher Wendy! Your sister is in better place now and so now you can start your journey.

Please don’t take others’ baggage. The fact they didn’t show up it’s on them, it’s their burden to carry not yours. You can’t allow your piece to be disrupted by things that’s out of your control. You’re a beautiful person, don’t let your light be dimmed now. Sending you healing vibes. ♥️

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...