Skip to main content

Morning..


 

Comments

David said…
Johnny Depp new lifestyle.
https://www.tmz.com/2023/05/21/johnny-depp-comeback-partying-health-rest/
LovesBreadCarbs said…
Beautiful photo! Hello, everyone!
T. W. said…
Hello Friends!
T. W. said…
Christian, Bennifer took your advice:


Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Kiss and Make Up?

https://sandrarose.com/2023/05/jennifer-lopez-and-ben-affleck-kiss-and-make-up/



Closer & Closer Jlo & Ben Affleck.... BREAK UP...???


https://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2023/05/closer-closer-jlo-ben-affleck-break-up.html
teacher wendy said…
I fear hospice was a mistake for us. Substandard care and no communication. I hate it.
T. W. said…
Oh no! Maybe another hospice or hospice care at home?
Cordelia said…
Teacher Wendy

God bless you I wonder if your local doctor could help you resolve this? Most issues are to do with poor communication. Is there a families group you could contact because a trouble shared is a trouble halved.
teacher wendy said…
This hospice just has bad communicatiom but at the moment we are in the emergency room because she is dehydrated in an attempt to control edema. I said I was staying well there are NO ROOMS, so we are in emergency as a regular room. Then...they said she would have a 24 hour babysitter/watcher, I could go home. OMG, I am so glad I didnt listen to them. The 24 hour babysitter is a camera on a pole and it talks to you....it says...."stay in bed" "dont touch your IV"....NO dementia person much less one not lucid is going to listen to this!
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy

Under the affordable care act older people get the bare minimum treatment. The so-called death squads are real. See if you can get hospice care at home.
teacher wendy said…
TW we have home hospice with continuos care, I hate it. But I dont think there is much they can do
Moon said…
TW is right 🙏
dear😍 please🙏🙏
try to get palliative service at home. I can't help it, thousands of miles away

It hurts my heart to hear.

🙏❤️

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...