Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Hello Friends!
LB said…
Hi T.W.

lol above pic my future car!! lol Thst looks like a classic saw a 1957 Cady convertible couple weeks ago
On the road! A beauty! We hv a lot of cars shows where I live! 😊❤️

Glad you are posting and updating us! Happy you are well!

🙏✝️❤️😊
teacher wendy said…
My sister Karlyn died today 5/28/23 at 7p.m. while I went home to wash my hair. David was with her and she died. On March 8, 2000 my dad was at the hospital and I went home to wash my hair. Dad died while I was gone and Sis was with him. What is it about washing my hair? Can you believe it? Twice in the same lifetime.
Thank you for the help on my journey. Not one family member showed up to be with my sister or say goodbye. I was so sad about that. I wasnt sad about her friends as she outlived all but 2 of them. But not one family, member....

Starlight said…

Dear Wendy

what can I say to give you comfort.

I saw a lot of angels around her,
who supported Karlyn and gave her
the feeling to be safe and secure.

it felt like

that the most important thing for
Karlyn and you was, that the other
one is well - it was very touching

perhaps she could go, because
you haven’t been there

keep this wonderful last moments
with her in your heart

be sure - souls with such a strong
bond of Love will stay together

❤️🙏


T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy,

You were there when it mattered.
Cordelia said…
Teacher Wendy

God bless you. It is often the case that our loved ones wait to pass on when we are not present.
Stand tall and proud for you have been selfless in caring for your sister. 💛 🙏

Cordelia said…
Teacher Wendy

God bless you. It is often the case that our loved ones wait to pass on when we are not present.
Stand tall and proud for you have been selfless in caring for your sister. 💛 🙏

Cordelia said…
Teacher Wendy

God bless you. It is often the case that our loved ones wait to pass on when we are not present.
Stand tall and proud for you have been selfless in caring for your sister. 💛 🙏

JG1962 said…
To Teacher Wendy ... I have been following your and your sister's journey for a while now and just wanted to let you know I am so sorry she has passed on. Hopefully she is at peace and you also have peace in your heart, too. I am sending prayers and love to you at this sad time. By the way, please don't feel sad about leaving to wash your hair, it often happens that patients wait until their relatives/friends leave before they pass over. xx
LB said…
@ Teacher Wendy

I’m so very sorry for your loss. My condolences 💐 🙏❤️✝️
Your sister entered Paradise yesterday @ 7Pm
I’m so sorry about other family members, it’s very sad.
But, you seem so very strong Wendy! Pray for them 🙏

That is definitely a sign from Heaven that your Dad
Came to get her, while you were washing your hair ❤️✝️
teacher wendy said…
Thank you for all the kind words my friends.It was a long day but she was only in pain about 3 hours and when nothing worked long term we went for stronger meds. I gave her permission to leave. I told her it was ok.
LB said…
@ Teacher Wendy
I’m so very sorry for your loss 😔
Prayers for you & may your beautiful sister
RIP
(My second comment) 😊❤️🙏✝️
Starlight said…

sometimes you have to let go
what you love most

only your mind knows
that it is right 🙏



LB said…
@ Starlight
That is such a beautiful quote from the movie JW3
Character Halle Berry

“Sometimes you have to let go of what you love the most”
😊🙏✝️🌹
Starlight said…

LB

I think a lot of people have made
such experiences in their life

it breaks your heart

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...