Skip to main content

Morning..

 


Comments

Starlight said…


Does this being not know

that it can love


Marygold said…
Evening my friend.. I hope everything going well with you..Hugs.I kinda can relate on that picture même.
Moon said…
his head is smoking😔, he has to remember what is love 💕

but he still holds the heart in his hands.
LB said…
Hello everyone
God’s blessings to you

May I ask why the tin man is smoking from his head? Is he angry?
What does this mean? 😔
Moon said…
Starlight

❤️
Moon said…
Starlight

❤️❤️

💖
Starlight said…

LB

it thinks a lot

maybe it thinks
it‘s unlovable

it’s not true

Moon said…
Broken Heart

I gave him my heart. He held it, staring in disbelief. He just didn't know how to love me back. For he lost his heart somewhere long ago. My love made him painfully aware that he was too careless to hold mine. He could only return a broken heart.
Starlight said…

a broken heart can heal

with new Love
with letting the past go

you have to decide for it

Moon said…
starlight, you are right.

a new love💖 is like a new life.

never look back, let go and be ready for new love.
the tin man stares at the heart, maybe the tin man should pull the heart towards him, warm it, he already has it in his hands.

he must not let the heart fall.
Starlight said…

Moon

he will not let the heart fall

it has touched him ❤️

Moon said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moon said…
Then, Then the tin man will be happy and so will the woman from whom he got the heart.❤️
Moon said…
Starlight....🙏❤️
the tin man dropped the heart

the tin man trusts no one, not even himself it's sad.

Nobody can help the tin man

he can neither see nor hear

I'd love to help, but I can't do it

the pain 😥is great to see how something wonderful breaks.💔
Moon said…
Starlight ❤️where are you 🙏❤️🙏

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...