Skip to main content

Morning..


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Good morning everyone!
LovesBreadCarbs said…
Hello, everyone! Another cool picture!
teacher wendy said…
How are you guys? I am leaving Wednesday to bury my sister Friday afternoon. It is a 12 hour drive for me, a friend is going with me. They are flying my sister. I am going to let David stay home with my pets. Its not the way I wanted it but I am tired of going in circles with David. He is sick, it's better if he stays home. I just need my sister layed to rest. In the mean time I lost my friends Deena and Tricia. It is so hard! I cant believe everyone is gone. Such an empty feeling
LovesBreadCarbs said…
Dearest teacher wendy,

We love you, and you are not alone.
Starlight said…

Dear Wendy


all these losses at the same time
that breaks your heart

I wish you true friends around
who accompany you 🙏


later - when it no longer hurts
so much

there could be a hidden blessing
in this pain


the impulse to free yourself
from the circles with David

because - you know more than
before, what you deserve


all respect and Love ❤️


T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy

I am sorry you are going through this. Please know we keep you in our prayers and you are not alone.
teacher wendy said…
Starlight while David does cause circles he was the only person there for my sister when no one else was. He was always there. He did not have to be and he is not in good health. Plus when no one showed up to say goodbye to her , he brought one dog at a time to say good bye so she would not be alone and so she had someone say " I love you". I know his sickness causes his temper but he does have a good heart. He is watching all my animals so I can lay her to rest Friday at 2. Then my journey is over and I come home to a life with no family for the first time, ever. So I will have to take baby steps in where I go. I guess I start with all the neglected cleaning, as caretaking took 100% of my time.
Moon said…
It hurts my heart to read this

You have lost loved sister and friends

no pain can heal, only love for ever❤️

🙏🙏
Starlight said…

Wendy

you’re right

your connection has already
started to change

❤️

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...