Skip to main content

Morning...

 


Comments

T. W. said…
Im glad someone is having a good morning.
LovesBreadCarbs said…
That’s cute and funny!
Letty said…
Hello everyone 😊
MH said…
They are cute creatures. My heart always smiling when I hear one.. I know it’ll not be rats eating my garden plants. Wonder how can I get a natural predator for wasps.. 🤔

I’ve got cute bumblebees living in my tent. I saw one of them struggling on the ground so I brought water and a flower for him.. I thought I could help to heal him. I was too late. 😢 I’ve arrived for the funeral with 3 of his loved ones circling around 😭 💔So sad. They are very cute and useful creatures.
teacher wendy said…
Hi Everyone, How are you? My town is filled with motorcycles from around the world for Harley Davidson's 120th birthday blowout party this weekend. Hope you are ok.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...