Skip to main content

Morning...


Comments

teacher wendy said…
Hello my friends! My doctor's visits are not going well. I have to have a tooth removed and bone graph. ( no idea it tgat will work because of the vaccine reaction). My colon test came back positive so I have to have a col
onoscopy, they cant get me a hospital appointment until December. I could go to the surgery center but my brain injury is safer at the hospital. My P.T for my bulging disk in my neck is giving me complications. Nothing but bad Karma roght now. My niece screaming about me doesnt help.
Psychic Gossip said…
Hi Teacher Wendy Sending you healing CDX
Cordelia said…
Teacher Wendy
Sorry that you are going through a rough time at the moment. You are in my prayers that all your worries will have a happy outcome. Take care my friend.
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy,

You are right to do surgery at hospital. Make sure your insurance covers the anesthesiologist.

I will send blessings in Jesus’s name.
T. W. said…
Christian,

An old prediction of your about Lizzo seems to confirm recent allegations. This may be a Told Ya.

Link to prediction:

https://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2020/03/not-drag-queen.html
T. W. said…
Lizzo DROPPED From Super Bowl Halftime Consideration Amid Body-Shaming Allegations

https://sandrarose.com/2023/08/lizzo-dropped-from-super-bowl-halftime-consideration-amid-body-shaming-allegations/
T. W. said…
Christian has another Told Ya!

Lizzo is Back On the Market; Calls Sexual Harassment Lawsuit ‘Unbelievable’ and ‘Outrageous’ (Video)


https://sandrarose.com/2023/08/lizzo-is-back-on-the-market-calls-sexual-harassment-lawsuit-unbelievable-and-outrageous-video/



Three Dancers Sue Lizzo for Sexual Harassment, Creating Hostile Work Environment


https://sandrarose.com/2023/08/three-dancers-sue-lizzo-for-sexual-harassment-creating-hostile-work-environment/


Lizzo DROPPED From Super Bowl Halftime Consideration Amid Body-Shaming Allegations


https://sandrarose.com/2023/08/lizzo-dropped-from-super-bowl-halftime-consideration-amid-body-shaming-allegations/
T. W. said…
More on Lizzo:


Lizzo Hires Top Defense Attorney Over Lawsuit Claims She Fat Shamed Back-Up Dancers And Forced Them To Eat Bananas Covered In The Vaginal Fluids Of Sex Workers

Lizzo Is Acting Like She Is OJ Simpson On Trial For Murder By Banana

"If The Glove Banana Does Not Fit You Must Acquit"

August 10. 2023


https://www.judiciaryreport.com/index.htm
T. W. said…
Christian, you have another Told Ya!

RadarOnline Reports That Ugly Singer Madonna Was Having A Drug Overdose When She Was Rushed To The Hospital Suffering From A Serious Bacterial Infection

August 10. 2023


https://www.judiciaryreport.com/index.htm
MH said…
Teacher Wendy, I’m sorry to read your health troubles. Please know and believe that you’re a beautiful soul and loved by everyone here and by yourself! Just focus on yourself first and foremost and make peace with others. It’s the most difficult and important thing to do. ♥️

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...