Skip to main content

TOLD YA Britney Spears Heading for a Massive Fall.. SOMEONE HELP HER !!! UPDATE!!!


"IF" and I don't mean 

Rudyard Kipling...



Just the other day, as you all know.
I did a post on Britney Spears.
Well, Britney if you are wondering.
Who, is selling you out.
It's your sister.
Jamie Lynn Spears.
The wannabe you.
She and her "friends"
Are leaking, "STORIES" about you.
Real or not real.
She doesn't care.
Just just wants the cash.

From me to you Britney.
It's times for you to get.
Proper and real medical attention.
If you don't you will be.
Another of my 
TOLD YA's
THE DEAD FILE
ps Kevin Federline isn't helping.
 
He's going to do 
a money grab...  
 
STAY TUNED...

Comments

Cordelia said…
True friends cry when you leave, fake friends leave when you cry.
Tea said…
Well psychic dion >
Could anyway
have helped
Elvis Presley
years ago
when he didn't
listen to people and
what about
Whitney Houston etc 🌍🕖🎵📻🎸🎵🎹
Tea said…
well psychic dion> there
are lots of people in
showbiz who don't
help other showbiz
people out well
just think if I was in
showbiz land I could help
Britney etc but I've not won
fated lottery yet and
Myleene klass was a glum
tonight
so I just sent her a
tweet and now she's
happy but her man Simon
should make her
happy if Simon motson
is the real deal,
and they have not married +
it's funny how women in TV
land and radio
land
are on a wander
with their
feelings on a wander
to me + I said to
them oh just think
when I win fated lottery ✨📻🪟🌍📺🎸🏡
T. W. said…
Thank you Cordelia!

Poor Brit Brit.
Letty said…
Praying for Britney!
Rupert said…
I feel so sad. What if Britney does die?

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...