So here's a photo of Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's "Lovenest" How cute..... It also happens to be where Roberts dogs where staying while he was down under. So is he staying there due to her, or the dogs. Ermm. My bets on the dogs. Before long we'll see the moving vans. As he gets to the point of no return. Mind you the PR team must be loving all this publicity. Oh well. As they say money goes to money...... Bear & Bernie
The one place in the World where you can really find out what The Rich The Famous The Infamous will be up to........Ha ha ha..................... "98.5% Accurate" BBC Television. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzuhlcxgDfceKHjCZW7V5aA

Comments
P.S.: Just found out about your birthday tomorrow. Yeah, another Libra!!! Wishing you a fantastic day& may all your dreams come true.
Of course I do I have watched all of them.
Freaky.. I think you are fantastic.
Blushing on the birthday wishes
& a happy one to you dear Libra.
When is your day?
I'm sure the community would like to wish you a happy birthday.
Please feel free to reach out to me.
At anytime.
I think we see the same thing.
Very differently.
Might be worth connecting over.
Cheers.
CDx
cdreadings@aol.com
I wish all the Best
May you always be blessed by the fascination of life.🙏