Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Uh oh!

Happy Friday everyone!
David said…
Johnny Depp update?!!
MH said…
Good morning everyone!

Thank you for the morning smile Christian ♥️

My accountant needed some numbers. Last night in bed I curiously compared how much I made. My heart got heavy. I’ve worked lot more this year, my body is sore my brain is done yet my numbers aren’t reflecting that.
This morning I came across a post, how badly seniors are struggling to survive. Not to live! But to survive.
I’m grateful the things that I have. Compared to how I grew up. We were poor. After school I went to my 8 hour work and on the weekend I cleaned houses and with all that I could only pay my rent. I’d stand at the door on the bus to jump off when the ticket guy got on. I’d ate the homeowners food while cleaning their kitchen. I’ve made sure it was spotless haha.. Life was simple that I miss dearly. It was and is still hard. But I’m grateful to have gone through it because there’s more to learn. I’m grateful that my husband is here. I’m grateful for my car. I love my car. I don’t know why but I do. He has been wronged that I’m trying to make right so that he can drive happier and lighter and sparkly when the sun touches his stunning color. I’m grateful for this gorgeous sunshine this morning. My little heart can beat a little more uplifted. ♥️
T. W. said…
MH,

I love you and you make my heart smile. God bless you.
Starlight said…

Dear MH

you hold the Light
you hold the space

even when it’s dark

with all your Love
and Gratitude

shining the way
for others ✨


you are in the Light


I thank you 🙏
for your Light

and wish you and yours
deeply all the best ❤️

MH said…
T.W. and Starlight

Thank you so very much for your kind words. You guys are the beautiful white owls, giving me and others the courage to keep on shining. I’m grateful to know and read your words. ♥️♥️
Starlight said…

MH

we are all Stars ✨

that shine for each other ❤️

🙏

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...