Skip to main content

January 25th , 1st New Moon of 2024: New Wolf Moon ...

 
 
STAY TUNED...
 

Comments

Tea said…
Facts of all time >the brown man in UK killed people and he did not hear voices in his head it's just thoughts never voices and it's his own evil thoughts so doctors are 100 percent wrong saying People hear voices cos in fact it's thoughts not voices and it's their own thoughts and by the way spirits don't breath air and spirits can't speak cos spirits don't breath air it's all thoughts in fact until they get reincarnated into a human body again and when my spirit went on a wander I could not speak in my spirit body so I win case✨🌍🌹📺🎵and just think when I win fated lottery jackpot ✨🌍📺🏡
T. W. said…
Thank you Christian!
MMJ said…
Friends, I know I don't come here often anymore, but I really need you. I need support and protection. Spiritual. I don't even know if I will come again, so I thank you from the bottom of my heart in advance. You are a wonderful team of people. Please pray for me.

❤️
T. W. said…
Dear God,

Please help MMJ seek and find you. Please hide MMJ in your shadow. Keep them safe and in your care. In Jesus’s name I pray. Amen.
Starlight said…

MMJ

we are with you 🙏

MMJ said…
TW, Do you remember when I asked you about God and the Bible? I am not sure of the truth of the Bible, but I am sure of the Divine and universal energy. Both exist and work in synergy.

This life we ​​live is much more than a 3d matrix into which we are pushed to become blind and not see the essence. I felt all this on my skin.

And now the only thing I want is for the message to reach God. I thank him for what he offered me, but I wasn't looking for it, I was looking for something else, ethereal, divine...

God, protect me from what I'm in. Remove all the energetic shackles I currently have and release me from every energetic connection I have. You know, God, that I deserved it with my life. At least my true path if nothing else. Free me from every heavy energy that I have been under all my life. So that I could do the work for which I exist in this earthly form, in this incarnation..

I wish you all meaningful lives filled with love. Not everything is as black as we sometimes perceive. Sometimes the answers show themselves at some point even though life's adversities don't make sense. EVERYTHING makes sense somewhere else, on another plane of existence.

Goodbye dear people, you really can spread good energy for us in need.

❤️
T. W. said…
MMJ, I remember. And you are correct. The spiritual realm is more real and vibrant than the physical realm.
Chocmint33 said…
Dear MMJ, Super-fast healing and white light to you.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...