Skip to main content

Morning still raining here..


 

Comments

Starlight said…

Hi Christian

I‘m well - only a bit exhausted

I hope you all are well - also
Sandy and the niece of Moon

and the human who read this blog
without saying something ❤️


Moon said…
Hello Starlight ✨💖
hello Christian🤗
hello everyone 🙏

It was exactly the same idea as Starlight, ✨
and wanted to post something too

I haven't been feeling so well the last few days

I was exhausted and had no strength left
Since today I'm okay again and the strength and the beautiful thoughts are coming back
my niece is fine
she is strong and brave, thanks starlight ✨

I'm glad you're doing well too
💖🙏
teacher wendy said…
David came home with covid. So while I done have my sister's apartment done upstairs we have moved there. I have already been exposed though. I wear a mask all the time seems kind of useless when you have David around and he doesn't care.
T. W. said…
Christian, I’m tired but I am home now & got some chores done. I pray you are safe in California.

Teacher Wendy, I’m sad you are going through this. David is inconsiderate and wants you to nurse him. I had Plague last year. Everything the Plague patient comes into contact with is contaminated. You will have to clean EVERYTHING! Feed David food with garlic, ginger, and red onions. Drink coconut water. Gatorade is good. Make sure he stays in the room. Please wear protective gear as you clean and disinfect. Especially the bathroom. People don’t talk about the gastrointestinal symptoms. Oh! Throw out the pillows & get new. Hopefully you are using a mattress cover.
T. W. said…
Moon, I’m glad your niece is well! I pray you get energy soon.

Starlight 💫 I pray you get strength soon too! Perhaps it’s just time for you & Moon to get some rest.
T. W. said…
Christian, is this a publicity stunt:

Kanye West’s wife Bianca wears plastic bag in public

https://sandrarose.com/2024/02/kanye-wests-wife-bianca-wears-plastic-bag-in-public/
Cordelia said…
Hi CD and friends

I feel we are all waiting for Spring to come. The snowdrops are out in the UK so it's on its way.
Moon said…
Thanks TW 🙏

the time will come

💖
Starlight said…

Hello Moon

when we are exhausted

there are so many humans here
sharing their Light

thank you all for that ✨


thank you Moon
Take care 🩷

I’m glad your niece is well 🦋


Starlight said…

Hello TW

thank you for your care 🙏
where you yourself are tired

you work a lot everyday and
take care of us here too

Take care


sometimes it’s hard to rest

when you want to take care of
someone who’s close to you

we all here - know that ❤️


T. W. said…
Thank you Starlight 💫 and God bless you!
Moon said…
Starlight ✨

Thanks for your lovely words

YES,so much people send light here, thanks 🙏

We need light, much love and much prayers in this time

I pray every night for a better world that people talk more about love and warmth. Mindfulness and care.

🙏💗

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...