Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Good morning on this beautiful Monday!
Moon said…
that's true
but in the hardest times you have to go alone, that's the strength to get there....

and everything will be fine in the end

🙏❤️

Never give up.
Starlight said…

and you allow your inner child
to be open

and then
the gate - get closed


and then - you understand ✨
your inner child can open doors

Moon said…
Starlight ✨

❤️❤️
Starlight said…

Moon

❤️

is your niece well

after her chemotherapy

I hope so 🦋

Moon said…
Starlight

❤️

Thanks for asking me
she's doing well so far

but I think the big impact is yet to come.
Starlight said…

Moon

let her feel 🧚

the beginning warmth of spring
and hear the chirping of birds

that she can regain her
strength and recover 🦋

she wants to live for her child

my mother was granted this
wish - when I was a child ❤️


Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...