Skip to main content

Happy March One & All.. Everywhere..


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Time is flying this year!

Happy March everyone!
C said…
Jefferson Airplane✌️Any new bursts on Keanu? Please do an update on him soon CD! ❤️
Letty said…
Happy March!!!
Tea said…
in 1976 the 9 doctors said a man with lung cancer had months to live well the man left USA went back to his own country , he lived until the 2000s and died cancer free with no chemo age 99 and key factor in his cancer going away were red grapes in his vines as you can see in a photo of him on the web + in lab test yes grape seed killed cancer cells + I drink red grape juice each day 🎸📺
Lovely Libra said…
Happy March!

Thank-you all so much for the prayers and kind thoughts for my parents; I appreciate you so much - sending love & gratitude to all
Edgy said…
Happy March and why the hysteria that Prince
William no showed at his godfather’s funeral?
Maybe he didn’t want to be by Andrew, Camilla?
Moon said…



❤️
🙏
❤️
Moon said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...