Skip to main content

Morning..


 

Comments

Moon said…
I smell the scent of spring
I smell the scent of early bloomers
That's called spring feelings 🥰
I just love spring when everything grows again and everyone shows a smile and is happy about every ray of sunshine
I am in love with nature
every year this crazy feeling of being aive again.

🙏💗
Beth said…
Can't believe it was 3 years ago you started posting the YouTube videos 😳
Tea said…
Well psychic dion>In the news it said pretend queen Camilla told prince Henry not to come back so is that fact?.📺 in 2023 a psychic in Blackpool said I would win big money on lottery within 6 months and now we are in march that's 8 months so how far away is she on her prediction?✨🎸🎵
Lovely Libra said…
Beautifully written, Moon - thank-you!
T. W. said…
Moon,

You are precious.
Moon said…
Thanks Lovely Libra🙏
And TW🙏

I am happy to be here with you All

💗
Laura said…
Good morning - beautiful picture - CD I stumbled across some of your old videos & predictions - how fun to see you again - & all your messages have come true - reminds me of how much I miss you & your channel I hope all is well with you - I do look forward to some new videos & predictions - may I ask? Keanu's knee, you think it was surgery or repayment for a bad NFT/shady deal or a mad boyfriend ? - .... there's always a pot of tea waiting for you. ❤️

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...