Available READINGS

Email Readings
1 Question $20 USD
3 Questions $50 USD
6 Questions $80 USD
8 Questions $100 USD
(recent picture required)
Payable in advance by Paypal.

Send payment to cdreadings@aol.com.
At Paypal.com they walk you through the process.
Readings take approx 48 hours
(Expect Sundays)

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Told Ya Beyonce expecting

Friday, December 21, 2012

2013 PREDICTIONS......


Christian Dion The Seer’s 2013 Predictions
Completed Dec 19th 2012
 
32                  Beyonce new baby
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. MTO broke the story but I find the site to be unreliable. I wonder if she carried the first baby or had a surrogate. T. W.

Siobhan Watson said...

Well Mr Dion you said I would have a baby boy in September.

I didn't plan on having anymore so I dismissed it straight away - when I fell pregnant I was given August as my due date. HE arrived in SEPTEMBER. Guess you could say "told ya so" to me too!

My love to you xxx

Christian Dion said...

Ha Ha CD xxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! T. W.