Available READINGS

Email Readings
1 Question $20 USD
3 Questions $50 USD
6 Questions $80 USD
8 Questions $100 USD
(recent picture required)
Payable in advance by Paypal.

Send payment to cdreadings@aol.com.
At Paypal.com they walk you through the process.
Readings take approx 48 hours
(Expect Sundays)

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Good for her a new chapter of happiness



Lisa Niemi Patrick Swayze's widow married, jeweler Albert DePrisco,
 in Palm Beach, Fla., on Sunday.
FABULOUS.
They are going to be very happy.
No doubt Patrick, 
was smiling on them from heaven.

4 comments:

T. W. said...

I swear money marries money.

I am very happy for Lisa.

Anonymous said...

This is great. I've read many times that loving souls that pass on can help their loved ones begin again.

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic. I still remember her from Dirty Dancing. I thought she was very beautiful. I am sure that Patrick is smiling down on her.
L.O.

Anonymous said...

she actually wasn't in dirty dancing i don't think?