NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
Send payment to
Paypal to
( explains how to send payment).
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)

Friday, August 29, 2014

Bye, Bye........

Friday, March 14, 2014

Ding Dong...PLOP......

The rumour mills are a buzz.
That Britney Spears & David Lucados.
Are about to tie the knot. 
I'm not saying they won't.
Just that they shouldn't.t.
As it's primed for the divorce court.


Anonymous said...

She's a cool chick, I hope she finds the love she deserves. I hope the same for myself....

T. W. said...

Hi. I hope you find love too. Know Jesus loves you.

I am glad Britney got out of a bad situation.

Anonymous said...

Too bad she deserves some happiness...:-(