Skip to main content

Me, Myself & I....

LODESTAR.........

Comments

chris said…
Love you CD. That's all. xoxox
Letty said…
Another shooting this time in Cincinnati

I have said many times whenTrump has big
Problems there is a mass shooting right after
Possibly not a coincidence so nice it keeps happening like clock work
To distract

Chick'sOpinion said…
And Mike Pence is on the phone to........ The New Tork Times. For the anonymous article about how he and his White House cronies are trying every kind of trick in the book. To get Trump out of office.
When they start cooperating with The New York Times anonymously to achieve it, you know they are serious.
T. W. said…
Burt Reynolds has died of cardiac arrest.

http://dlisted.com/2018/09/06/burt-reynolds-has-died/#more-303687
Chick'sOpinion said…
Perhaps that pic shows too, Mike Pence on the phone too, ordering new bibles.
Ones that have a new part.
Not the Old Testament, not the New Testament. But ones that have a section that says, ‘overthrowing corrupt governments is next to Godliness, especially if it’s gonna make you the next President Of The Untied States’.
T. W. said…
Letty spoke the truth.

I'm tired of the occult elite. It's time to choose a side. Good versus evil. Take a $hit or get off the pot.
T. W. said…
I knew it!

Pence's office denied he is "the rat." Pence himself has remained silent. Thou shalt not lie and all that.

Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Yes, Bo the Bandit has passed.
So Burt Reynolds would have known Jackie Gleason pretty well. As Gleason was in that ‘so stupid it was good movie’, Smokey and the Bandit.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Yeah, Thou shalt not lie. Or desire power, or malice against others. The list goes on and on. I wonder if being President really fits with an Evangelical Christian. Well, we’ll see. He probably won’t do too badly at it.
Chick'sOpinion said…
So has that mysterious online group Anonymous claimed yet, to be the authors of this New York Times article? Newspapers are sayin it’s possible.
T. W. said…
Chick'sOpinion is correct about the New York Times.

I cannot read Pence but he sure looks evil in that picture...
T. W. said…
See my reaction to prediction #90

http://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2017/12/2018-predictions.html?m=1
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

The rats the rats the rats. They’re everywhere.
T. W. said…
I love you Chick'sOpinion!

I have never seen Smokey and the Bandit.

God puts people on thrones, I don't see why a Christian can't become president. However, we all know the Shadow Government is pulling all the strings. That Rothschild fellow and The Pope are living the dream...

Something's going down because I am picking up on a lot of negative energy. I am praying many times a day and praising the LORD. This makes Satan flee. I'm telling you, something's going down.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

You’re probably pickin up on all the anxiousness of the White House people. And the change of govt that’s gonna happen. They know big changes are comin. And some are gonna sink and some are gonna swim. Mike Pence will be a welcome change in my view.
T. W. said…
Thank you Chick'sOpinion! I need relaxation and peace of mind. I got things to do but I keep feeling the energy. Imagine how Christian feels. Let us keep him in our prayers.
Tony said…
Smokey and the Bandit very funny film..but at the end whilst the credits are running the outtakes are shown and they are hilarious!!
Chick'sOpinion said…
Tony

Yes my little brother loved that film. And he was hooked on CHiPS. The Californian police Highway Patrol show. It probably wasn’t shown in the UK. I think the UK controlled the more idiotic U.S programs ever airing on TV there. UK TV used be highbrow and intelligent. I wonder if it still is.
T. W. said…
Thank you Tony!

As far as good British tv, I like "Are You Being Served."
T. W. said…
I see Mike Pence has a deep throat...

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.