Skip to main content

Morning.. He He...


 

Comments

Mariposa said…
Good morning! (or Good late Afternoon if like me you're in the UK!). Haha! Muppet!

I've been following this site: https://schrodingersothercat.blog/2024/04/03/856-in-case-of-the-event/
for a few years now this post has freaked me out a bit (for those of you that have heard/read about The Event, The Shift, Cosmic Fire, etc.)

What do you think of it?
Tea said…
The Reincarnated humans on planet two with Reincarnated angels in UFOs in fact the only planet with life like earth> know all about the fake psychics on earth in fact the same fake psychics who said I won't win lottery jackpot indeed 🛸 only 2 planets that's planet 2 and earth and they know about the many lies in the Bible in fact and angels don't have wings and Jesus didn't bring anyone back to life + said zero on the cross + his dead body was buried by Joseph etc in garden 🛸
T. W. said…
Love it!

Good morning everyone!
Mariposa said…
Tea, are you alright love?

T.W. Good morning!
T. W. said…
Hi Mariposa!

I read the info on the linked site. It is a lie.

We are not in a 1,000 year period of Satan’s reign after he is released on the Earth. There is no Scripture stating Satan will do such. But there is Scripture saying Jesus will reign for 1,000 after he puts a stop to the world war at har-Meggido (also known as Armageddon).

Scripture does say AntiChrist will reign for 7 years. The 7 years begins when a specific peace treaty is signed. That treaty will allow the Third Jewish Temple to be built on the Temple Mount. The treaty will proclaim true peace in the Middle East has finally come.

The Schrödinger’s Cat site is either ignorant of Scripture or is intentionally misleading people. I noticed the article quoted Padre Pop but did not quote Scripture. I feel they are intentionally misleading people.
T. W. said…
Tea is disrespectful of other people’s faith traditions. I suspect Tea is either severely mentally ill, possessed by demons, or both. It’s best to ignore them. People who have Cluster B personality disorders live off the attention they get, including negative attention. They want to know they are in your thoughts.
Mariposa said…
TW, yes I agree with you.

But I do feel that something big and life-changing is going to happen to us all soon.
T. W. said…
Mariposa,

I feel it too.
MH said…
Hahaha! I haven’t had any coffee yet I really thought it was a muppet.
Thank you for the laughter Christian ♥️

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...