Skip to main content

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...



 

Comments

T. W. said…
Trouble coming for major cities & public transit?
Judy said…
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/italian-leaning-tower-sealed-over-31581819
May be this that I saw reported on earlier today.
Judy said…
Sounds like it could be this reported in news today.
"An Italian leaning tower has been sealed off over fears it may collapse and destroy nearby buildings.

A 16ft barrier has been erected around the Garisenda Tower after authorities said the structure was 'highly critical'. It usually rests at an angle of four degrees, but regular monitoring by experts from the University of Bologna has recorded changes in the way it leans. The 154ft tower's weak foundations could, experts say, be at risk of subsidence and need more filler material to make it more stable."
MBMOM said…
I’m frightened as well. I think I’m on the same page as you. Europe attacks, economic hardship & weird weather.

Let’s all pray
MBMOM said…
I understand. European attacks, economic hardships & weird weather.
Let’s pray that I’m wrong
Blackbird said…
MBMOM, I think we're all feeling frightened at the moment.

I really hope Christian can tell us when things will start to improve. A lot of seers have said that 2026 onwards is a peaceful period on earth.
teacher wendy said…
Trouble at the Eifle Tower today
Lovely Libra said…
I see ancient wisdom and anger in those beautiful eyes - a kind of stoic disgust combined with a feeling of “you’ve ignored our warnings for years” … in doing so, it’s all crumbling down. Surrounding each of you in God’s protective, healing white light and asking for help in opening the hearts of all mankind to love - to light - to peace.
T. W. said…
I’ve heard things get better in 2026 too.

I hope Christian does 2024 predictions, no matter how dire. Then we can pray & prepare.

If we have done wrong, let us repent.
Starlight said…


we need confidence in the Light

T. W. said…
John 8:12 ESV

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”


ESV: English Standard Version 2016
T. W. said…
Paris attack near Eiffel Tower leaves one dead and two injured

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67604591
T. W. said…
Paris attack near Eiffel Tower leaves one dead and two injured


https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67604591

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...