Skip to main content

Rehab...PRONTO....


Comments

Unknown said…
Rehab from drinking or Scientology?? I mean yeah...dude needs serious therapy and an attitude adjustment, but Scientologists don't believe it therapy so....will he, in fact get it or have a nervous breakdown, C.D.???

Do tell.
kiminicki said…
Anything that takes away his control or anyone unless its the church will struggle because he has such a controlling personality in all areas
Apple Monkey said…
Tom Cruise is such a strange guy.
CyndiTx123 said…
He must be addicted to pain pills giving to him when he got hurt while performing his own stunts on his latest movie.....

So hopefully thru his faith that he gets the help he needs.... or someone helps him get help without scientology peeps find out.....

He is probably made that the world is finding out about his ex katie and his ex friend getting together... Jamie Fox.... He had her sign a clause in her divorce for her not to date openly for 5 years.... that's a nutter control freak for sure!
T. W. said…
Maybe he is possessed by the spirit of Xenu
Apple Monkey said…
Is there any truth to the rumour that Katie is a beard? And she bearded TC and now Jamie Foxx?
T. W. said…
A beard is a female who knowingly and willingly dates a homosexual male so society can be fooled into thinking he is heterosexual. Ask Amal Clooney about it. If they get married it is called a lavender marriage. Men who do this favor for women are called tuxedos. One spouse can be a beard or both spouses can beard for each other in a lavender marriage. Ask Cindy Crawford & Randy Gerber. This was common during the days of Old Hollywood. Oh! One of Sir Laurence Olivier's wives was a lesbian, I think it was Jill Esmond, not 100 percent sure.

Regular people beard and enter lavender marriages, not just the rich & famous. I would do it if the cash is right. I want Janet Jackson kind of money. I am putting myself at risk and I am faithful even though I know the marriage is not based on love. To quote Rhianna, "B!tch Betta have my money. "
kiminicki said…
well you learn something new everyday.
Any body heard of champagne being a code word for sex its a new one to me but think that's what they were talking about
T. W. said…
Champagne is water sports. Ask R. Kelly for details.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.