Skip to main content

Friday BF Meme fo the Day


Comments

T. W. said…
Are any people of color NRA members?
Anonymous said…
who gives a shit about color
It’s all green with the NRA
I’m sure there are member who are of color.
But the constant black white business is enough. We need to stop and unite against
What is important here.

T. W. said…
Dear Anonymous, race and the NRA argument IS important and relevant for the following reasons:

1. The shooter is a known white supremacist who stated he wanted to kill niggers. His words not mine.

2. The FBI was warned about the man LAST YEAR but did nothing. Now 17 people are dead.

3. Trump blamed immigrants and said the killings in Florida proves America needs immigration reform.

4. The NRA has been instrumental in helping to pass legislation limiting non-white people's access to and ownership of fire arms.
T. W. said…
The shooter wore a Make America Great Again hat
CyndiTx123 said…
Also add that Prez did sign a bill allowing mental issue people can buy guns.... Need tougher gun laws as before-
Years ago- when the Black Panther movement was happening -they were carrying around a lot of guns...not the ones that kill a 100 a sec.. but normal guns allowed... The whites -political were freaking out and then started making up laws of keeping people from having guns, etc... for that reason years ago..
America is used to being with laws of restraint... why dont they want to have guns with limitations? WTHeck! We have laws that tell us how fast we can drive-when to buy wine/beer... Americans are ok with that- But heck no - don't put laws on our guns...Such Bs...... Our country is so screwed up with their hate! It was good to hear the young say to the political people with a warning that when we vote we are going to vote you out!!
Anonymous said…
A walkout by school age children around the world has been organized for April 20, which is the 18th anniversary of the Columbine High School massacre which killed 13 children, and many teachers are also expected to join in.

Kay
T. W. said…
AmeriKKKa is the land of the Free to be Stupid. I tell ya, I have no idea where else to go. It's more difficult when you are black. No one wants you in their country and some of them have laws that allow for discrimination.
CyndiTx123 said…
T.W. It's sickening ! This Amerikkka we live in... It's there - I see it and I have been discriminated against when I lived in George for a short period of time... My baby is very fair and green eyes and I have dark hair and brown eyes... yes I am of mixed heritage... 36 percent native american the other part is alot of mix spain-great britain-ireland-scotland-africa So I am a mutt... Anyway... I went to get her at daycare... my baby is saying momma momma and I said that's my baby.. they looked at my sooo strange and said let me see id.... Later when my and my bestie in Texas go out with our kids with they were little...My friend is very irish and blonde.. and her daughter has dark features... SO everyone thinks you have a beautiful daughter looking at my friends daughter and they say the same to my friend with my daughter.... So Amerikkka....stupid Amerikkka and there views... Can't we just love one another and respect one another skin or religion or whatever....

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.