Skip to main content

Get yout Tit n Tat here...


Comments

Tony said…
The weather is apparently going to be nice for the wedding..So I will be tidying up my garden to keep myself busy!!
Letty said…
This marriage will not last
I think harry will get dick snd tired of Meghan

Thus wedding is such a big mistake or karmic
T. W. said…
I wish I wasn't eating when I saw this.

So much bad energy around this relationship & illuminati ritual, pardon me, wedding ceremony.

Everything is going wrong is God's way of getting through to Miss Markle. She sees them but does not want to believe. She'll believe when she gets what's coming.

PS - Red is the color of initiation. That's why you see celebs walk the red carpet. That's why Duchess Kate walked down the aisle on a red carpet at her wedding. Did you notice the floor was a black and white checkerboard pattern (represents duality)?
Chick'sOpinion said…
When I saw this pic with prince Harrys face wrapped around this woman’s body. It reminded me how much this relationship is based on sex for Harry. For her, ‘I wanna be a Princess.’

TW
Tarot readers say the energy is all ‘off’ with this wedding. And weird.
quiet said…
I just want to say.. I love the swimsuit in the picture. Perfectly printed.
Chick'sOpinion said…
quiet

And I couldn’t help noticing where Prince Harry’s mouth is on the swimsuit. Says a lot. All round this Royal Wedding would have to be lookin like the most vulgar in Royal history. Sadly because the bride has a past. And a big one, cause she is 36. And a scary family. Girls who marry British Prince’s usually don’t. CD says there’s much more to come out on her. God help this women.
Jzgie said…
karma karma karma
Chocmint33 said…
Hi TW - this is what astrologer Ed Tamplin has said about the wedding mayhem. Here's the link http://edtamplin.com/weekly%20horoscopes.htm
Kitt Med said…
This is a good one
T. W. said…
Hello everyone!

Ed Tamplin's site is interesting. I would have liked a little more info. I think the site is geared towards practicing astrologers who are able to read between the lines. I also think Mr. Tamplin was choosing his words carefully. Australia is part of the British Commonwealth so I can understand.
Chick'sOpinion said…
1 things that seems obvious to me is, this marriage has made Prince Harry much more Uber famous. People who didn’t take much interest, particularly women.. are now zooming in on this Mr Global Loverboy. .

I can see clearly how a lot of psychics have picked up that he will start cheating. Eventually. I mean seriously.. so many women are gonna be throwing themselves at his feet. For a quick roll in the hay. Or a chance to be a princess.

The psychics say it will be the powerful fights these two have also, that will lead him to seek other women. Is he gonna make a fool out of Meghan. I think so.

She’s been quick to drop guys/her own husband in the past. With not much concern.

So perhaps this is Karma for her. And she’ll go for Harry’s loot.
T. W. said…
Prince Harry is not handsome to me. Looks like a troll. So does Ed Sheerhan or whatever his name is.


Prince William went bald at an early age. He should be checked for diabetes & cardiovascular diseases...
Chick'sOpinion said…
Yeah, wait till Meghan finds out Harry’s still bonking Cressida on the side occasionally.

She’ll go Scitz. American style. It won’t be anything he’s used to. If she’s anything like Australian girls when they are being screwed over she’ll smash every expensive vase in Kensington Palace.

Set free the corgi dogs, flash her boobs to photographers, ring up all his ex’s, and cut up all his polo outfits.

Popular posts from this blog

Morning everyone...

 

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

MORE OF THEM & US IN DOWNING STREET… BORIS JOHNSON STRIKES AGAIN…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10414175/Five-year-old-girl-explains-Partygate-grandparents-hilarious-video.html   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411281/Ex-aide-speaks-long-standing-Downing-Street-drinking-culture.html https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411585/Dominic-Cummings-ready-oath-accuse-Boris-Johnson-lying-Downing-Street-parties.html Them and us... Boris Johnson PM.. Like Father Like Son...  July 05 2020 0 …. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Dad. Stanley Johnson. Has broken the travel rules. So that he could go to Greece. To look after his house there. Claiming it's essential business. Yeah, right... To fill his pockets... What is wrong is with these  entitled morons... Oh yes... One rule for them... Another for us... So along with Dominic Cummings.   Boris's Dad... To be in Boris's good graces... You just do as you please... Right out of Donald Trumps playbook... What next Boris... ? Tear gas and rubber bullets...