Skip to main content

Hump Day Meme


Comments

T. W. said…
Exactly. I hope the Republicans & the Christians who were dumb enough to vote for The Annoying Orange.

https://m.youtube.com/user/realannoyingorange
Chick'sOpinion said…
Learning about how developers operate, how banks and governments assist them. How they tear down a community’s social history, without their permission, taught me a new thing. That there is no such thing as democracy.

CyndiTx123 said…
Ok I just had to post a comment and Sorry it has nothing to do about the topic of CD's.... I can't believe it. I am super excited that I guessed right on Blind Gossip!! I guessed it was Ben Afflick ... and they announced that I was the first one to correctly guess & solving the blind gossip bit. I owe it to CD as well. He always knows the answer and who they are blind gossiping about. Thanks Cd for the inspiration. :)
Also, I received a pin for working at my job for a year. I have never received anything like that and I got teary eyed. I know co workers might have made fun or think its a joke but I got this Pin and I have been wearing my pin very proudly. I hear comments "oh she is so cute" oh.. but I really am proud of my little pin. I do love my job and being able to show care -laughter -kindness to these patients that I see when I go to work. Sorry, but I had to share something that I felt good about. Hugs & Love to all and thank you for your friendship.
T. W. said…
I forgot to type "I hope they are happy."

Yes, democracy does not exist. A new form of government is coming. 6 is the number of man. 666 can mean the Beast will usher in the best form of government that humanity can ever come up with.

God is to be in charge. God was to rule over ancient Israel but they asked for a king so they could be like everyone else. What idiot rejects God?
Chick'sOpinion said…
CynfiTx123

We share your joy. Well done.
T. W. said…
Congratulations CyndiTx123!

Don't be sorry for sharing your joy here.

I am pleased you are recognized at work. Forget the miserable people. God blessed the work of our hands. Your kindness is a blessing to your coworkers.
Kay said…
CyndiTx1213,

I'm happy for you and your happiness makes me smile too.

Best, Kay
CyndiTx123 said…
Kay,T.W. Chick'sOpinon Thank you all for your sweetness in sharing with me. I appreciate your thoughts and expressive way you let us know whats up. T.W. I can't thank you enough for the insight and advice in about the issue with my son and he has no plans on being part of the so called masons. I printed it out and will keep all that you wrote to me and thank you CD again for allowing T.W. to spread her knowing in helping out another CD Peep as in me. :) Hugs & Love to all and wishing all a safe and happy Labor Day!
T. W. said…
Thank you CyndiTx123!

Happy Labor Day Weekend to all the Friends. Honor your mother during that time, ha ha.
Jules said…
CindyTx123 - Well done for the blind gossip .. and my heartiest congratulations on your pin!!! I am so very happy for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.