Skip to main content

More in a name than you think ....

Hugh"Jack"man..

Comments

T. W. said…
I know what he's doing with his special male friend...

I hear he may be leaving the closet soon. The blind site says he was eating with his male "friend" in public. Eating doesn't mean one is gay but according to the blind the men are an item.
Chick'sOpinion said…
CD I think we need more of a clue here. Personally I’ve never believed he isn’t gay. He’s Australian, and his wife is so much older than him, she’s like his gramma. It’s just not plausible. Like that French President Macron. And that old chick.
These people assume the public are stupid. No they are not.
Hugh Jackman’s marriage is an arrangement. His wife was an old, B grade Australian actress. And he was young and hot and wanting a big Hollywood career. When they struck up a deal to marry.
On the plus side, Jackman’s old wife has done something meaningful with her power and her money. She does a lot of political reform around international adoption.
Cause they couldn’t have kids, adopted. Why ? Cause she was way too old.
Chick'sOpinion said…
So is he, as they say, a jackass? Bit confusing, cause he’s made sound career decisions from what I’ve noticed. And had enormous success.
But his personal life. Well that seems another story. And a bit on the weird side.
CyndiTx123 said…
I know it's super early for me now, but what does your cryptic message mean about "Jack in Hugh's name? We all know the stories of his bi-ness ....He is married to a much older women for many years and has 2 adoptive adorable kids and is a good dad & seems like a good family man...
Can someone explain to me & I am soooo curious about this :)

Have a Wonderful Wednesday CD Peep's and u too CD!!
Melic21 said…
okay this is too cryptic for me, someone please explain? I really did love the Greatest Showman though xx
T. W. said…
I see the word "jack" meaning 2 things:

1. Hugh is on the juice (steroids) so he can get jacked (lots of muscles).

2. The word "jack" refers to a sex act that males perform solo. Their business. Maybe Hugh and his boyfriend j**k each other off...
Psychic Gossip said…
Clever Girl TW .. seems there are pics out there CDX
Tony said…
T.W you are brilliant!!
Roxanne said…
You are Awesome, T.W.!!! :)
Chick'sOpinion said…
His legions of older chick fans are gonna feel betrayed. That he has misled them, that his marriage is legitimate. And that he’s straight.
And I’ve noticed that a lot of the older lady fans who think he’s a marvellous hot husband. Cause he’s one of the few that isn’t married to a model bimbo half his age. Really value him for sticking with his ancient wife who has absolutely no looks. That’s what they respect him for. And think he’s special.
Well whether his fans will forgive him for deliberately misleading them remains to be seen. It’s a big lie. And obviously his old wife has been paid to do this for years. What a pair of tricksters.
CyndiTx123 said…
Hahahaha! I should have known T.W. would know CD's cryptic messages on his website!! Love it!! Thanks T.W. Your super smart-sassy- from the pic that CD posted a while ago- your beautiful inside and out. Glad to call you my friend and thanks to CD that we are all able to discuss all kinds of wild, crazy, funny, sad, goofy, things that happen in this wild wild world.... This website keeps me sane. :) Hugs & Love to all.
T. W. said…
Thank You!

My mind got corrupted during middle school. Some things cannot be unknown.

SHOW US THE PICS!!!

You know, for research purposes...
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Can we hold off with the pics till I have my lunch. Men cavorting with one another, or anyone for that matter. Is too much for me before 12. LoL
T. W. said…
CyndiTx123 and Friends, you all brighten my day and I love you for it.

Chick'sOpinion, maybe Christian can post censored pictures with links. Think of all the traffic to this site. Trust me, a lot of people want to see. Enquiring minds want to know.
Katelyn said…
XD I honestly wish that all of them would just come out all ready and stop hiding along with everyone else. There is no shame in hiding who you truly are. I'm happy I'm not hiding anymore ^^ All of the blinds are sooo accurate.
Melic21 said…
Thank you TW for the clarification 😘
T. W. said…
Melic21 you are welcome.

Katelyn, I applaud you for your honesty. May you receive what you need from God.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.