Skip to main content

Even thats FAKE....


Comments

Letty said…
Hi CD news report Rosenstein is getting fired today

What does this mean for the Russian investigation??

Will he put Rudy Giuliani in his place??
quiet said…


Now another woman has come forward from a different school she attended as he did and at some party there.... he took his penis out and smacked her in the face with it.

I am so interested in learning the out come of the bill cosby sentence that was suppose to happen this morning.


Letty said…
Well Rosenstein has not been fired ...yet

Tony said…
Bill Cosby to serve less than 3 years for rape from 2004. Is this correct or is it true?
T. W. said…
Tony, I think the judge will give out the sentence tomorrow.

Christian, can you comment on Drake? Friends, tell me what you think.

Who is Kiki?

Drake's current girlfriend is 18 years old. Rumor has it he has been contacting her since she was 16.

Drake texts and gives advice to 14 year old Millie Bobby Brown. I don't know of any licensed mental health counselor that texts clients all hours of the day and night and tells them they miss them.

Drake visited an 11 year old heart patient and gave her an $1100 iPhone without the parents' knowledge.

Then he has 2 doctors and 2 nurses provide 24 hour care. Man, that Canadian health insurance must be the best.

Then Drake cancels concerts.

In my opinion, Stevie Wonder can see what is happening. Stevie Wonder is blind and is not psychic.

I REALLY want to know what you all think.
quiet said…
T.W.



here is what i have read on Drake and stevie wonder

toronto police had an article out about 4 weeks ago that they wonder why drake wont go freely talk to them or get questions by them regarding all the deaths of his 6 friends in toronto the last 3 years. Many toronto articles and twitter from crime stoppers toronto requesting drake to submit support to gun violence but he does nothing. one guy shot in front of drakes restaurant this past summer in toronto. total now 8 people shot in toronto related to drakes entourage. Then he pictured with travis scott wearing hells angel hoodie which go around killing people.
In short i think drake is bad news. hen he even hid the fact he had a child for the longest time. he kinda douche baggy..plus the young girls now.

A long time ago I read that stevie had some procedure done or surgery and that he was soon going to be even able to drive a car on the streets as his vision came back in colour shapes but was getting finer each week to get his vision completely back. about 10 or even more years ago i read somewhere and never ever forgot this except where i read it from.
hoe that helps. drake is bad news. i live near toronto where hejust built massive house






T. W. said…
Megan Kelly is calling the accusers "Democratic Operatives."

You'd think a woman who claimed she was sexually harassed while she worked at Fraud News would not blame or shame victims.

WITCH.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6203245/Megyn-Kelly-fires-Kavanaugh-sex-misconduct-claims.html
CyndiTx123 said…
never liked megankelly and she is known to be such a B to her staff and all.... Look how she ignored Hoda when they were introduced in the very beginning... She totally ignored her and said hi to everyone that she thought was important... So funny that Hoda got the main job and she didn't.... Now at least 3 are coming up with sexual misconduct with this deceiving man Kavanaugh.... watcha got to say to that witch megan.... still on your republican fox high horse?? she needs to be knocked down some notches... maybe fired... or her show cancelled...
T. W. said…
quiet, I do not believe Stevie Wonder is completely blind. Boy George's autobiography is one of the funniest books ever. He says that on 2 separate occasions Stevie punched him squarely in the nose. How would Stevie know how tall Boy George is, which way his head is turned, and where his nose is in relation to all of that.

I have seen videos of Stevie appearing to look at something too.
T. W. said…
CyndiTx123, I do not understand how Megan Kelly is still on television. I would rather watch The Kardashians. I hope karma hurries because I want off this planet. My day has ducked so far. At least Days of Our Lives is on right now.

My sister told me "Karma has Satan in speed dial." Good. I hate mean people and hope they get everything that's coming.
T. W. said…
quiet, I hear Toronto is nice and y'all got stuff underground due to the harsh winters. Are y'all near Niagara Falls? I would love to see Toronto and New York but I do not do well in big cities.
T. W. said…
Why do men slap women in the face with their willies? I do not understand.
CyndiTx123 said…
T.W. I can't stand mean people.... Karma will get all mean people in due time. Don't know what is stuck up Kelly's big booty to not have a heart and be open to the women coming out that have been victimized... They need to x her show off the air. like cd has predicted they will. I think i read that...heheheh. I do not watch her show and I do not think I can watch the kartrashdians either... maybe some reality housewives show...uhh can't watch that anymore either... Hubby went to see robert plant in concert. So checking CD's website. Nothing but peace/kindness/love even if we don't get it in return... just keep on giving. hugs and love to all and you too T.W. cuz you a sweet girl who picks up a lot of that stuff and i do too. I feel it and times I want to cry . but know your strong to. No one puts baby (T.W.) in tha corner!! :) :)
T. W. said…
CyndiTx123, you put a smile on my face today. I thank you for this blessing!

I know how you feel. I often wonder about the people who we pick up emotions from. How can they live with the anxiety,sorrow, despair, or hatred they feel? We pick up on what belongs to them and are crushed. Imagine how they feel. The scriptures say Jesus was moved with compassion for the people. I see why.

Is Robert Plant the one from Pink Floyd? Is he the one making blues or bluegrass/country music? I get these classic rockers confused.

I have no idea who watches the Kardashian Killer Kult. The Housewives are a joke. The Atlanta Housewives was good when it first started.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.