Skip to main content

Dorian .....


Comments

Letty said…
Another hurricane to distract us from the trade war and
Looming recession
T. W. said…
Trump should not have had that painting commissioned.


I wonder if Oscar Wilde knew the story of the demon that had several portraits of itself painted. The story goes that anyone who owned one if the painting experienced severe supernatural manifestations and extreme physical and mental illnesses. The Crusaders supposedly destroyed all but one painting. Rumor has it the family of Albert Fish obtained it and it became a family heirloom.

I can't spell or pronounce the demon's name but I know it starts with the letter B.
T. W. said…
I wonder what kinds of books will be in the Trump Library?

Games You Can Play With Your Pussy


https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0983303770/ref=dbs_a_w_dp_0983303770
T. W. said…
Trump's personal assistant fired after comments about Ivanka, Tiffany


FROM THE ARTICLE


Madeleine Westerhout, who left her White House job suddenly on Thursday as President Trump’s personal assistant, was fired after bragging to reporters that she had a better relationship with Trump than his own daughters, Ivanka and Tiffany Trump, and that the president did not like being in pictures with Tiffany because he perceived her as overweight.


[...]


Westerhout also jokingly told the journalists that Trump couldn’t pick Tiffany out of a crowd, said one of the people.


https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/08/30/trumps-personal-assistant-fired-ivanka-tiffany-1479226
Chick'sOpinion said…
Does anyone know the story line of The Picture Of Dorian Gray. The novel by Irish poet, Oscar Wilde.

Cause I don't.

I've never read the Novel.

And I've never seen the old movie. I think it was an English film. And is supposed to be very good.

I feel sorry for Oscar Wilde. Cause he was wild.

And was persecuted and imprisoned. For being gay.

Poor guy. And didn't he die in jail cause the conditions were so bad?
Chick'sOpinion said…
Letty.


Yes. A distraction. Trump even cancelled a trip over this Hurricane.
T. W. said…
More shootings in Texas today. I can't right now.
T. W. said…
Texas shooting near Odessa, Texas and Midland, Texas. Drivers are being shot at random.

Someone hijacked a US Postal Service vehicle and is shooting. Another shooter is driving a gold colored vehicle.

Of course the authorities are ordering people to stay home.
T. W. said…
Hurricane Dorian us now 500 miles wide.

Bahamas, Georgia, and the Carolinas are in the path.

Too late to leave the Bahamas. Dorian is moving slowly and is expected to spend 12 hours in the Bahamas.


In the name of Jesus I command Hurricane Dorian to calm down and to safely go out into the open sea. Do it now. It is done.
T. W. said…
I spoke too soon. It's getting worse.


People are willing to immigrate to America. Either their homeland is war torn, really terrible, or the people have been lied to about what America is like.


A woman drove her car during a flood. She called 911. The dispatcher told her this will teach her not to drive through water.


The caller was upset for good reason. The dispatcher told her to "[...] shut up."


The poor woman died.


LINKS


911 dispatcher scolds caller stranded in floodwaters shortly before she drowns


"You’re not going to die. I don’t know why you’re freaking out," the 911 operator said to the woman. When first responders reached the caller, she had died.



https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1048621



VIDEO FROM ABC NEWS


https://youtu.be/fCKukwohuWk




Dear God,

Please. Help us receive the help you send.
T. W. said…
The book was difficult to read. I never finished.


There was a version starring Linda Carter. I think it was a made for TV movie. My summary is based on that film, not the book.


Linda is a famous actress who just shot a film. She us watching it with someone who says she looks so beautiful. Linda wishes she could stay that way forever.


The years pass by and everyone but Linda ages. She gets a cut on her hand but it instantly heals.


Get this. Time to time she watches The Film. What do you think happens when she watches the part that was playing when she made her wish? The film version of her ages over time. Years pass and instead of delivering the lines, the Hag version of Linda taunts her. The thing ends up looking worse than The Crypt Keeper.


One day, Linda cant take it anymore. She stabs the film screen. Guess what happens. Linda dies. A friend finds her body, but it is the Hag's body in her clothes wearing her ring. As the film plays, the young, beautiful Linda is on the screen instead of the Crypt Keeper Hag.


For some reason the local TV station played that film a lot when I was a young child. Of course I had to watch it every time it came on. I found it fascinating


Spoken words can manifest a reality we had not anticipated...



Watch the version starring John Geiglund here:


https://youtu.be/XWcqu1Pp3HU
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

I have heard of that movie. And heard it is intriguing. But I think, I'm thinking of the real old version. The British one.
Oscar Wilde was apparently a brilliant novelist and Poet.

And I guess way ahead of his time.
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion

I hope you can see the one with Linda Carter. You must see the Crypt Keeper Hag.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.