Skip to main content

DWTS lowest point..



Comments

Chick'sOpinion said…
And former supermodel, Up Town girl, Christy Brinkley broke her arm on the show the other day.

Dear Christy. You may look hot for an oldie Super model. But you are gettin on. And so are your bones. Bone loss and osteoporosis is a big problem for older chicks.

And ya bones snap like twigs. And infection in bone breaks in older people is risky. And ya can die.
Christy Brinkley you are crinkley.
Stop doing wild dancing. You have shit loads of money. You dont need to dance.

You have so much money you extracted off poor Billy Joel.
Unknown said…
I don't watch the show...and with what they consider "Stars", I don't want to -- but this is an unbelievable step-ball-change -- the arrogance of this administration is jaw-dropping -- and seems to be never-ending. Why - why - why are the American people continuing to tune in with this cast member? On a brighter note, perhaps Sean Spicer taking this on will mean the end of a serious public career.

I do my best to never wish ill will on anyone...this administration has made it extremely difficult for me to maintain goodwill.
T. W. said…
Unknown, I feel your pain.

Wendy Williams stayed she believes Christie did not break her arm. Blind Gossip says the break is real and Christie is using it to push her daughter Sailor into the limelight.
T. W. said…
Anonymous

The Teflon is rancid and will not protect them from the flames of hell. This is the best life they are gonna get unless they repent or have knowingly turned from the true God so they can worship Satan.
T. W. said…
Chick'sOpinion, I swear. The things you say.

Billy Joel still performs when he should be spending his money during his Golden Years. Well. Someone has to pay for Christie Brinkley's allegedly non-existent cosmetic procedures...
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

OMG. Yes. That Christie Brinkley has spent a fortune on media coverage. To push that daughter, Sailor, into the Limelight.

Christie Brinkley. Face it. Sailor is ordinary. Verging on ugly.

You had exceptional beauty. She doesn't.

Stop wasting your time and money.

You are only making it harder on your daughter.
CyndiTx123 said…
Uptown girl wants her daughter to become a star. Saylor having a hard time being one, so this is perfect chance for saylor to make a name for her self..... happy mom for sure.

Poor Lamar.... haven't seen him dancing n such or even bother with this nonsensical show... but heard he is having a hard time of it... super drunk...

This guy with the bright lime color frilly shirt... really ... he isn't a star... he is a liar and has done enough damage to the US of A. I wonder if karma is going to get him anytime soon...They will for trump - his fam- barr-kav - the other guy with a nickname moscow mitch....
Chick'sOpinion said…
CyndiTx123

I agree with you. Doesn't Christy Brinklley get it.

She made a name for herself because she had breathtaking beauty as a young woman.

But just because she was in the media all the time doesn't mean she should force her ordinary child into the industry.

Sailor has a good body but that's it.

Christy Brinkley has even forced that girl into doing swimsuit modelling for Sports Illustrated.

While Christy Brinkley is focussing so much on trying to force Sailor into the modelling industry shes overlooking the real talents her daughter has.

Elsewhere. Unconnected to the modelling industry.

I find actors, models who force ...persuade their kids to re-live their parent's life, quite narcissistic.

Paul MacCartney did it with his son James. Despite the fact his son does not have that much interest in music, performing or songwriting.

So what's happened. They fell out. And James is lost. Smokes heaps of weed. And was living in a car at one stage.

It's probably the only giant mistake MacCartney made as a parent.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Unknown

Maintain the goodwill. It's hard I know.
I get over it too. Especially when I feel the entertainment industry is not entertaining me.
Just trying to manipulate me.

I think thats why I love this blog.

I feel it's a breath of fresh truth.
T. W. said…
I thought I was the only one who thought Sailor is ugly.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Nope. You are not alone.

Most Sailors are hot. But not this one.

And forcing her into the modelling industry causes big problems for that girl, Sailor.

It forces millions of people to ask themselves the burning question.

Is this girl Sailor modelling material. Is she actually pretty?

And the answer is universally no.

Jts hard enough to struggle with your insecurities about your appearance at that age. Without you mum getting people all over the world to consider that question.

Am I as pretty as standard working models?

Most people are not.

But when you are the child of an actor, model, the pressure is high.

To eclipse your parent. Or at least be their equal.

And that's wrong!!! And totally unfair.
T. W. said…
I agree.

I heard Lamar Odom was drunk when he performed on Dancing With The Stars. This saddens me. There is something about him I like.

Prayers for Lamar Odom.

Prayers for Britney Spears.

Prayers for Cam Newton.

Prayers for Keanu Reeves.

Prayers for Kanye West.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.