Skip to main content

Barr None...


Comments

T. W. said…
Wow.

Humanity is fk’d.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Attorney General William Barr, should keep the books he loves, secret.

Before he was nominated he strongly endorsed a 2017 book. That accused colleges and universities of unfairly punishing male students accused of rape.

The book was called 'Campus Rape Frenzy:The Attack on Due Process.'

His praise of this book has been raised. Because this week Trump has asked for Brett Kavanaugh to be rescued.

From exactly what this book claims.

I'm sure there is some merit in the book. Because it apparently looks at individual cases.

But in his praise of this book, Barr has been particularly critical on how Obama managed Campus Rape accusations during his term.

And back then they were pursued under Title IX, the U.S Federal Civil Rights Law....that bans sex discrimination in education.

But when you look deeper into it. It is was actually U.S Education Secretary, Betsey DeVos who relied on this book and it's outcomes to roll back the Obama administration's approach to Campus Sexual Assault Policy.

Not William Barr.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Well there you go. I thought there was more than just 4 reasons I didn't like Cardi B.

Today jailed U.S rapper, Tekashi 6ix9ine has named Cardi B as one of the people who were in the U.S Gang, Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods.

When he was in it.

He was speaking in a Manhattan Court. I think hes up on shooting charges.

Yeah. She's all class that one, Cardi B

And he's no better.

I remember CD making a prediction about him. Going to jail.
T. W. said…
Poor Tekashi will be forced to perform 69 in prison...
T. W. said…
I think Christian said Tekashi may not survive this.

Brett Kavanaugh needs to disappear. I wonder what Hillary Clinton will do, uh, would have done had she not been denied her rightful place on the throne.

Either her bad karma came back to bite her or she got screwed big time. If she got screwed, she might want to remember the time she defended a rapist and tore the underage victim to shreds and then laughed about it because she knew her client was guilty...
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Yes. Call me naive, but I was shocked when I learned how utterly ruthless, callous and unemotional Barristers are.

And that's what Hilary Clinton was. A barrister ....before she went into politics


Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Yes. Seems to me. Tekashi is talking way too much.

Will this get him bumped off.

Wouldn't surprise me.

But ones thing's certain. Hes going to jail for a long time.
T. W. said…
Yes.

There’s a reason attorneys have a piss poor reputation.

Family Court judges and family law attorneys face more danger than criminal law judges and attorneys.
T. W. said…
Lots of 69 being performed in prisons...
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Very good observation
T. W. said…
Thank you Chick’sOpinion!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.