Skip to main content

Friday 13th December....


Comments

T. W. said…
Outrage After Kamala Harris says Black males wouldn’t get shot by police if they had jobs


FROM THE ARTICLE

Kamala Harris sparked outrage on social media when she implied that Black males wouldn't be shot by police if they had jobs.

The California senator made the controversial comment during the 2019 President Justice Forum at Benedict College on Saturday.

"Talking about violence: nothing stops a bullet like a job," she said.

Black and white Twitters were outraged.

"'Nothin' stops a bullet like a job.' Because if black people would just get jobs, they wouldn't get gunned down by cops," tweeted one irate user.



http://sandrarose.com/2019/10/outrage-after-kamala-harris-says-black-males-wouldnt-get-shot-by-police-if-they-had-jobs/
Unknown said…
Plese could you do prediction on Nigel Farage? They reckon Brexit party will get lots of votes. 😣
Miranda said…
First Halloween and then Friday 13th - are they having a laugh?
Louis said…
Here's my 2 cents.

Boris loses his seat, but the Tories returned as the largest party.

Boris goes on the speaking circuit, which would be as sad as a Showaddywaddy revival tour on a wet weekend in Hull.

America know's immediately when Boris has arrived at the airport...when the engines stop the whining doesn't...don't worry you'll get used to it...but he'll only be found on stage at Vegas in between Britany's and Celine Dion's shows.

He'll eventually get dismissed after a "kerfuffle" where a punter thinks he's a croupier.
Dr Girlfriend said…
I came to say the Kamala quote is a debunked lie.Might want to do some research before getting angry.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Mmmmm. Isn't that Kamala Harris from Indian family background?

Boy, does she know how to put her foot in her mouth.
T. W. said…
Chick'sOpinion

That is she.
T. W. said…
@Dr Girlfriend


I don't know who you are calling angry.

I don't know who you are telling to check their sources.

I provided a link to the article and provided an excerpt from the article.

What have you provided?
Chick'sOpinion said…
Louis

Christian calls Las Vegas 'lost Wages'.

But you may be right on what you say.

Though I get the feeling Boris Johnson is so confident in his political vandalism ....because he already has an alternative job lined up.

He's an old Etonian.

And i think, even though he's pissed the old Etonians off.
I do believe at least one of them in their insidious network will have a role lined up for him.

They always do.

Boris Johnson wants to be remembered as the politician who took the UK out of the EU.

I thinks it's 'fame thing' to a degree for him.

Cause if you think about it. English Prime Ministers are soon forgotten. Unless something unusual or outstanding happened while they were in office.

Who remembers John Major? Virtually no one.

Who remembers that bitch Margaret Thatcher? Everyone.

Cause she was a bitch who created huge social upheaval.

Who remembers Tony Blair? Plenty. Cause they believe he was totally inept.

Oh and also... A wet Weekend in Hull sounds super interesting.

Cause where I live. The only interesting thing that happens. Are the bushfires.

Last week I had 4 in my area.

And the accompanying helicopters with their attached buckets. And the endless sirens of the Rural Fire Service

I currently have a broken foot. And was contemplating a prayer for rain. And escape.

And how I was going to do evacuation if they asked... with my stuff and a broken foot. As I can't drive right now.

The UK get too much rain.
And Australia gets too much sun. I get sick of it.

Well Boris Johnson's day in the sun is nearly over I think.

But let's keep our eyes firmly fixed on that fascist little ferret, Nigel Farage.

He'd set up ovens for immigrants and blacks if he could get away with it.

I'm not the least impressed by his shiny suit. And his quick wit.

And was Showaddywaddy that Northern band that did 50's style music.

How was that ever popular in the UK in the 1970's?

The world is full of mysteries.
Chick'sOpinion said…
I vote

Kamala Harris

For Maggot of The Month
T. W. said…
Chick'sOpinion,

I vote with you, and it's not just because of the "alleged" comment.
T. W. said…
I just want to say that Christian keeps advising me to go with my gut and to stand up for myself. I have been following that advice.

My gut keeps telling me something is off with this Kamala Harris person. I have been having this feeling even before Trump took office.
T. W. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Morning everyone...

 

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

MORE OF THEM & US IN DOWNING STREET… BORIS JOHNSON STRIKES AGAIN…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10414175/Five-year-old-girl-explains-Partygate-grandparents-hilarious-video.html   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411281/Ex-aide-speaks-long-standing-Downing-Street-drinking-culture.html https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411585/Dominic-Cummings-ready-oath-accuse-Boris-Johnson-lying-Downing-Street-parties.html Them and us... Boris Johnson PM.. Like Father Like Son...  July 05 2020 0 …. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Dad. Stanley Johnson. Has broken the travel rules. So that he could go to Greece. To look after his house there. Claiming it's essential business. Yeah, right... To fill his pockets... What is wrong is with these  entitled morons... Oh yes... One rule for them... Another for us... So along with Dominic Cummings.   Boris's Dad... To be in Boris's good graces... You just do as you please... Right out of Donald Trumps playbook... What next Boris... ? Tear gas and rubber bullets...