Skip to main content

Good Old Babs...

Comments

Cordelia said…
A class act
Anonymous said…
Very funny and good on Babs, Trump or his adult male children didn’t like this image. They can dish it but can’t take it when there behaviour is appalling.
Chick'sOpinion said…
I think Trump calling her a third rate politician tipped Nancy Pelosi over the edge

I think that was the final straw for her.

Trump is like some adolescent who calls kids in class insulting things.

Well. You don't insult Nancy. And get away with it.

No no no.
Letty said…
Love it ❤️❤️❤️
Women will end Trump....lol
LM said…
As Helen Reddy sang I am woman hear me roar. Women will have the last say with Trump and yes he will hear us ROAR.
Chick'sOpinion said…
LM

Love that Helen Reddy song, I Am Woman

And the words go,

I am woman. Hear me roar.
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back and pretend
Cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again

That song is such a feminist Anthem. Long before the Post Feminist period.

Madonna thinks she wrote the Feminist Vocal story. Well she did. But only a small part of it.... much later. And ruined it all.
By sexualising her image so much.

Helen Reddy just got up and belted out the song in a nice knee length dress.

Sorry male readers.

We are having a triumphant 'Chick Moment'

We dont get many on this scale

So its important to us.

You guys had Robert Mueller bringing it.

Well. We're cheering on Nancy Pelosi bringing it.

And we're shoulder to shoulder.

Because Donald Trump dosent have enough respect for women.
T. W. said…
I’m not apologizing to the men.

Every man had to come out of a woman in order to be born into this world.

They need to treat us better.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.