Skip to main content

BAH HUMBUG......


Comments

Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas and seasons greetings to you CD and the Gang from Geelong in Oz.
Hope Santa delivers my Christmas present soon - that we do indeed get some real stable geniuses back in the leadership of the US ,UK and here.
T. W. said…
No comment for the sake of my health.
T. W. said…
QUEEN ELIZABETH
OMITS PHOTOS OF HARRY, MEGHAN AND ANDREW DURING SPEECH

From TMZ

“She said during her remarks that 2019 has felt "quite bumpy." No s***.”




https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/24/queen-omits-photos-of-princes-harry-andrew-and-meghan-markle-during-speech/
T. W. said…
I’ve never seen a Robert Pattinson film. I don’t hate him and I pray the next decade is joyful for him.



'Twilight' Star Rob Pattinson: 'I Really Don't Know How to Act!'



https://mtonews.com/twilight-star-rob-pattinson-i-really-know-how-to-act
T. W. said…
Don’t know if Blogger will post my original comment.

God bless Robert Pattinson.



'Twilight' Star Rob Pattinson: 'I Really Don't Know How to Act!'



https://mtonews.com/twilight-star-rob-pattinson-i-really-know-how-to-act
T. W. said…
Anyone else remember when Madonna kissed Drake on stage and he turned his head to throw up?


Video on You Tube.


Madonna Mocked On Social Networking For Paying Man Young Enough To Be Her Grandson To Date Her


(Article is on the Judiciary Report and contains outrageous comments)



http://www.judiciaryreport.com/
T. W. said…
Hi Geelong in Oz!

Don’t be a stranger here.

Australia, Hong Kong, and the Middle East are in my prayers.

All of the Friends are in my prayers. God bless you.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

You know, Robert Pattison doesn't seem to struggle to act when he's continually in paid faked PR relationships.

In fact, I'd claim that he does excellent acting in that.

Anyone like him, who can convince so many.... in the public..... that he is in a relationship with that 'Teeth like Prongs' FKA Twigs singer.

Ought to get an Academy Award.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Yes. Madonna has sunk lower than anyone thought possible. In so many areas of her life.
Chick'sOpinion said…
See how he's wiping his arse with some kind of written document.

Well. That's what I did.... with at least one of my mother's sister's crazy abusive letters to me.

Saves on Toilet paper.

And after you do it.

If you want to be really amusing. Post it back to them after that.

With 'return to sender' marked on the envelope.

And 'this is what I think of your letter'.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Madonna is just perverse.

What about when when she sang that song called Hanky Panky.

She seemed to choose an old standard to sing. But. A dirty one from the old days.

She can't even choose a nice old song to sing.

Because Hank Panky means sex as most UK people will know. Seems a tame title.

But no.... the song is about being spanked during sex and loving it.

And it's quite explicit for an old song.

Here's an example of the lyrics

'I don't want you to thank me, I just want you to spank me'

Madonna went through a bad obsessed in sex stage.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Well they have been throwing alot of Samosas. At Prime Minister, Narendra Modi.

He is India's Prime Minister.

And he has caused huge protests there because he's changed Citizenship laws.

And the change is being viewed as anti-muslim.

It's taken a while for India to stand up to Modi.

But this is the limit for some Indians.

You see... the foundation of India as a nation...is that they are very multicultural. With a huge diversity of languages and religions.

So instead of eating Samosas. They are throwing them. In anger.

Just kidding.

They are protesting. Alot though.

And. Modi may end up in the Ganges River if he's not careful. A Holy city beside the Ganges River is one of his constituencies.

The thing is... Indians believe he's trying to create a Hindu Nation.

I wasn't aware that they were so diverse.

Well. Im wondering what their non-violent former leader, Gandhi would think of all these protests. From heaven.

They have only had self rule and democracy since 1947 . But they were helpful enough to the West. By participating in the first World War. And the 2nd World War. Assisting the West.

Were they thanked or remembered for that sacrafice.

Nope.

Few people even know they participated in huge numbers.
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion

The document is the United States Constitution.
T. W. said…
Anyone who believes Robert & Twigs were together believe in the stork & the Easter Bunny. They probably think babies come from the cabbage patch too.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.