Skip to main content

We Remember..... We do....


Comments

Talkgirl12 said…
The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all of these be yours at Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all.
T. W. said…
I thank all service members, Christian, and Talkgirl12. God bless all of you.

I thank all the Friends for your love, prayers, and support. I also thank you for putting up with my comments. God bless all of you.

With love,

T. W.
Maddix said…
Hi T.W. I like your comments. You are so knowledgeable on every single topic. It shows that you read a lot. I wish for you good health, happiness and prosperity for 2020. Continue to be you.
Anonymous said…
The unselfish sacrifices these men and women make in order for us to be safe and have peace at Christmas and throughout the year most of us have little understanding of the impact in our lives. We take so much for granted. I can't imagine being so far away from home, especially during the holidays.

God bless these men and women.

T.W., I appreciate who you are. You are a very special lady. This blog would not be the same without you. When you are not posting, it's like "Where's TW?" I look forward to your posts. You are super smart and like Maddix said, you are so knowledgeable on every single topic. I wish you health and happiness too. Good-hearted people always get their due, don't forget that. Merry Christmas, TW! xo

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all! Thank you Christian for your blog! I enjoy everyone here who posts, you each have your own special insight, knowledge, and wisdom. We all want the same thing, peace. Let's hope 2020 brings positive changes to our world. Peace and hope to all.

CAP Anonymous XO
Chick'sOpinion said…
Bless the Soldiers. And the sacrafices they make for us.

And thank you to everyone here. Who put up with my spelling errors.

I sometimes don't have time to proof read. And spell check is not working.

But I know you all get it anyway.
Jules said…
Always .... forever in our hearts and in our prayers.
Letty said…
Blessings and love and to all a merry Xmas
T. W. said…
Thank you Maddie & CAP Anonymous for blessing me. I love all of you.

Chick’sOpinion, please do not worry about the spelling errors.


I pray we all receive and feel God’s love for us.

I pray we all share the love God gives us.

I pray humanity and our society takes that love and become better.
Apple Monkey said…
Forever in our hearts.
Christian, as always I wish you a wonderful Christmas and thank you so much for your wonderful blog.
TW, Cyndi, Jules, Chicks Opinion, Letty, Talkgirl, Tony, Maddix have a great Christmas.
TW - your comments are great - love ya girlie. Xoxo
Chocmint33 said…
Many blessings and merry Christmas to the soldiers.
T. W. said…
I love you too Apple Monkey!

Happy holidays everyone!
Jules said…
Merry Christmas Apple Monkey much love to you and many blessings xxx

Merry Christmas to Christian, and to everyone who has taken the time to post comments, much love to you all and many blessings xxx
Chick'sOpinion said…
Apple Monkey

Merry Christmas
Tony said…
Merry Christmas to you dear Christian and to you all here and a Merry Christmas to Y
T.W and hope you too and all find peace at this time of year XXX🙏🙏🙏
Tony said…
Merry Christmas to all our brave service people who keep us all safe and may God bless you all.
T. W. said…
Thank you Tony! God bless you as well!

May our beloved Carolina Panthers heal and recover. May their next season be the best one they have had so far.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.