Skip to main content

More like a dog dish....


Comments

T. W. said…
I do not know what this is referring to.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Is Christian saying Megyn Kelly is an alcoholic?

She called one of her kids Thatcher.

In the UK ...calling your kid Thatcher, as a first name....is equal to calling him Hitler.

And Megyn Kelly is supposed to be an intelligent International News Anchor.

Yeah yeah i know ....for Fox.

But you get what I'm trying to say.

Her other Kids are called Yates, And Yardley.

And least they are nice names.

Unusual. But nice.

Americans always seem ahead of the game with baby names.

But Thatcher....I swear is close to calling your child Joseph Stalin. Or Saddam Hussain.

Unwise choice.
Chick'sOpinion said…
The new movie coming out called Bombshell is about sexual harrassment at Fox News.

Its supposed to be successful. Because of the timing with the metoo# campaign.

Charlize Theron is in it.
Chick'sOpinion said…
The movie Bombshell is based around the behaviour at Fox ....of that sex pest, Roger Ailes.

Everyone despises a sex pest. And clearly so does Jay Roach...who is the director of Bombshell.
Nicole Kidman is in this movie too.

She is doing very well for an actress who is essentially from another era.

Far better. Than her ex, Tom Cruise.

And don't we just love it when our despised ex's lives turn to shit after they end with us.

Nicole Kidman is having her moment.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Charlize Theron is very appropriate for this movie Bombshell. Cause it has a feminist theme.

But. Couldn’t they come up with a better name than Bombshell. It sounds like a 1930’s movie.

Anyhow, Charlize Theron shot dead her own father in Africa. That’s why she’s been chosen for this movie I think.

She’s proved herself a strong character.

And it ...Adds to the metoo# campaign. Not that they are promoting Homicide.

Not sayin that. At all.

If you don’t know that true story of Charlize Theron’s experience in Africa with her dad then.....

Google it.

It’s shocking.
Quinhas said…
Charlize Theron did not shoot her father. It was her mother who shot her father because he was abusive to his wife.
T. W. said…
Those baby names are ridiculous. The trend of using surnames for first names is elitist and needs to die.

I’d rather give my kid a stripper name like Destiny or Misty.
T. W. said…
Charlize Theron is a witch and some transvestigators conclude she is a “he” just like the rest of them.

I agree with Chick’sOpinion, the title “Bombshell” can be interpreted as sexist. Some people are not old enough the term refers to actual bombshell, not women.

I’m not watching this movie. It is not my cup of tea. Even if it were I would not pay to watch it. I belongs on Lifetime Network.

I was told Joker is a really good film. I would like to see it.
Anonymous 843 said…
TW,

Are you for real about Charlize being a witch? If you recall, she and Keanu were an item for a bit.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Quinoas

Really?

Because when Charlie Theron first became known in the mid to late 90’s, as an actress .... the media or PR ran the story that it was Charlize who shot her father.

Not her mother.

Was this to make her appear brave and interesting to the public?

Possibly. I remember that people were shocked about it.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Quinhas

I meant Charlize. Damn this autocorrect.

Which is now working.
T. W. said…
I believe Quinhas.

The official story is Charlize shot the father to protect the mother. I have read from other sources that Charlize took the blame so the mother would not go to prison.
T. W. said…
Anonymous 843

I am quite serious. Charlize Theron is a witch. I had forgotten s/he “dated” Keanu.

I want to know why these entities keep trying to date him. Perhaps they want to snuff out Keanu’s light because God wants to use him in a major way.

Most of these celebrities are Luciferians, witches and warlocks. Check for star tattoos.

They believe Lucifer is The Morning Star. An error in translation in the Okd Testament (Hebrew Bible) says Goat Lucy is The Morning Star but it should say Light Bringer. The New Testament tells us Jesus Christ is the Morning Star.
Anonymous 843 said…
TW,

Thank you for your response. I do not know why I was so surprised at your post about her being a witch, but I was. Just my Queen of Foot-in-Mouth Disease self; I do not doubt what you posted so a big thank you for overlooking the wording. Yes, so much evil in Hollywood. Laurel Grove, MKUltra, etc.

Luke 17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
T. W. said…
Anonymous 843

Please do not worry. I know what it's like to have Foot-In-Mouth Disease!

Thank you for the Scripture.




1 John 4:1-6 English Standard Version (ESV)

Test the Spirits

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,

3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

4 Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

5 They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them.

6 We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.