Skip to main content

SOON.....


Comments

Tasha said…
Please say he ends up in jail for the rest of his life.
T. W. said…
George Michael's sister dies on Christmas Day, exactly three years after singer


https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/27/uk/george-michael-sister-melanie-panayiotou-dead-gbr-intl/index.html
Chick'sOpinion said…
As George Michael died at Chistmas 3 years ago. Why is it ....that his sister, Melissa... he was most close to, has now died. At Christmas too?

Seems she died yesterday in London. Of natural causes.

Anyone else see how odd this is?
T. W. said…
Dear Donald Trump,

Did you accept my Christmas gift? Please stay off all social media for the rest of the year. Please think twice before opening your mouth. Please get a complete physical from a competent medical professional. Please get some rest. Please ask God to help you make the right decisions. I hope next year is better for you.
T. W. said…
The Queen's Choice Of Photo During Christmas Speech Reveals Where She Wants The Future Of The Monarchy To Go


FROM THE ARTICLE


Germany abolished its royals in 1918 and a recent survey revealed, "The majority of Germans do not want their monarchy back." Seeing the writing on the wall, in a bid to keep their royal status alive, the Saxe-Coburgs had married into British royalty and changed their name to Windsor, after the town and castle in England.




http://www.judiciaryreport.com/the_queen_choice_of_photo_christmas_speech.htm
T. W. said…
Photo Images Of Prince Philip Being Released From The Hospital On Christmas Eve Shocks The Public


http://www.judiciaryreport.com/photo_images_of_prince_philip_being_released_from_hospital_christmas_eve_shock.htm
T. W. said…
Chick'sOpinion

It is odd.

THEY like the number 3. THEY love the number 33.

Jesus Christ was not born on December 25. December 25 is the date one of the ancient rulers was born, I forget who.

December 25 is also an important date on the occult calendar.
Chocmint33 said…
Howdy Chick's Opinion. I hope you folks had a nice Christmas.

I thought it was strange about George's sister passing on Christmas day too. I wonder if was suicide of trying to recreate a similar death.

It reminds me of Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Christine having an identical death to her mother with similar (bathtub) circumstances.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

So am I to presume the Queen didn’t have a photo of darling Meghan and Pumbah, also known as Prince Harry ....visible.

When she did her annual ‘Queen’s Speech’.

I didn’t watch the speech.

But as I’ve said before ... if my mum was pissed off with someone in the family. Immediately their photo in a frame would disappear off the mantle piece. Or off the wall.

You couldn’t help noticing.

I’m certain the Queen is like my mum.

But the Queen can do things my mum would have loved to do.

Shut off their access to money.

Revoke their passports

Ground their plane

Prevent them leaving the country with UK Border Agency.

No they seem to forget.

The Queen, is Queen B

And every song is, Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash

She don’t care

She’s not caught up in your love affair.
Chick'sOpinion said…
So the commodification of the Sussexroyal brand is complete.

It is in the media today that Meghan Markle has applied for and got....trademarks on about 100 goods and services. In the name SussexRoyal.

Anything from apparel, stationery to social support services.

And she's covered everything. Make no mistake about that.

So she can make as much money out of being a Royal, as a brand, as she can.

Why is the Queen allowing this shit?

Does she have dementia?

No this is absolutley wrong.

This Meghan is f...cking obsessed in money.

And we thought her spiderweb of business links to Soho House, as a brand was unethical.

This is to a whole new level.

And Abhorrent.

And why is this so wrong?

Well. Because she is already being funded by the Royal family via the income from their land and assets.

And.... is permitted to live/stay in palaces, castles and estates that are funded and maintained by the British Tax payer ...for her.

Is it not enough?

She definitely has developed an income doing paid appearences with Prince Harry already.

That's obvious.

But wait. Am I missing something here? And the Queen has cut off ALL funds to them.

And they are desperate to fund their lavish lifestyle some way.

And that's why she is stooping so low.

But I seriously don't think though, Prince Harry would have had the idea for all this business and trademarks.

He's not bright enough.

And I don't think motivated that way.

It's all Meghan. And her insatiable lust for money and luxury.

That she couldn't wait to exploit the honour of the role of being an English Royal.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Chocmint33

Thank you. I had a less hectic christmas this year.

Yeah. The comparison to Bobbi Chritina's death is strong.

So I'm wondering if George Michael and his sister, Melissa..being as close as they were. Pre-arranged their passings. To be be qiute close.

And

Within a similar time of year. Christmas is a Holy time.

And as far as I'm aware, George Michael's family were Orthodox Christians.

He was from Greek background.
T. W. said…
Hi Chocmint33! My Christmas started off good. I hope yours was better.


As for SussexRoyal, my guess is Meghan needs to set up revenue streams so she will have money after the divorce.


As for dying on Christmas, check out occult calendars. That’s all I’m gonna say.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.