Skip to main content

Sunday view...


Comments

Chick'sOpinion said…
I very much doubt Eduardo Mapelli Mozzi is marrying Princess Beatrice with the Horsey teeth that could chew through horse reins. For any other reason...

Except that she's a British Princess.

I want to believe in true romance. But I find it's only on TV. In Rom Coms.

Anyway.... Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi is the son of an Italian Count.

But the bigger problem here is.... she's marrying an Italian. But Beatrice hates the smell of garlic.

This fact has come to light. Because she banned garlic from all the meals served at her big engagment party the other night. And a journalist learned of it.

Can anyone else see the problem here?
Garlic to Italians is the life blood of their food.

So I'm predicting trouble up ahead.

For a start, her Italian mother-in-law will think she's nuts cause she refuses to eat Garlic.

And poor Eduardo will soon start to dislike a home life without Chicken Cacciatore and Garlic Bread.

And start to look for an italian gf.

Who loves Garlic.

You can't make this stuff up.
Anonymous said…
LOL, Chick's Opinion!!!!!

So true, the whole scenario is bizarro. Such an odd pairing. Why would the son of an Italian count marry horse-teeth Beatrice?

Italian men do not usually marry this type of woman (especially if they are not a fan of garlic or Italian foods!).

By the way, there's garlic and then there's garlic. Premium types of garlic will not make you smell.

Something's up. This "match" smells of an "arranged marriage," but the question is WHY.

Why, indeed.

This is not a love match. The shoe doesn't fit. Yes, an Italian man would marry for money or to up their rank, but given the current situation of Princess Beatrice's father, I would think that this would be something most parents would advise to stay the hell away from.

CAP Anonymous
T. W. said…
According to Joseph Magi this marriage is about business connections.

As for garlic, I don’t blame her and I like garlic. Who wants to smell like garlic on their wedding night? I did not read the article so for all I know she does hates garlic.

There are other legitimate reasons to ban garlic:


1) Beatrice or someone else may be allergic to garlic. Yes, that happens & there is an allergy test for that. If that is the case here, she’s right to ban it instead of having special allergen free plates of food. That is much safer.


2) Beatrice or someone else may have GERD, acid reflux, dysphasia, or another gastrointestinal disorder and can’t eat garlic. Again, safer to ban garlic.


3) Garlic consumption is contraindicated (does not mix) with certain medications. Again, safer to ban it.


Some of you may think this is going overboard. As someone who has food allergies and gastrointestinal issues I can tell you this is not.


A) Some people eat off of other people’s plates.



B) The caterers could mistakenly give someone the wrong plate.



C) GERD, reflux, etc. hurts. It feels like someone is stepping on my neck. My throat gets sore & my voice changes. Water gets hard to swallow sometimes. I have choked on water too. Sometimes I get heartburn from just drinking water. I belch a lot. I get hiccups. My breath is hot and smells bad. My face breaks out. I constantly have a bad taste in my mouth. I’m gonna have a procedure done next month because things got so bad I went to the ER.



D) Some people are so sensitive to some foods they do not have to eat it to react to it. I can’t be around shrimp, crustaceans, etc. when they are being cooked. The proteins get into the air and I have a reaction. I have relatives who react the same way to various kinds of foods. So imagine being highly allergic to garlic like this and going to Beatrice’s Italian wedding.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Cap Anonymous

TW

Yes. The deal was struck for this marriage for Beatrice long before the story of Prince Andrew raping minors came out.

They have been dating for a while.

And the Garlicky smell of Arranged Marriage that you picked up Cap Anonymous, looks to be absolutely right.

I watched a tarot card reading on this pair ages ago.

And it revealed Dear Eduardo is not the slightest bit interested in her. Just her status.

Also ..that he is a shameless social climber who wants the finer things in life. Including Rank and social status.

He's just a Count.
Shes a Princess.

This loveless marriage on his part. Apparently is doomed. And will end in divore...Apparently.

And TW... if Joseph Magi picked up ' business connections ' for this marriage for Eduardo. Then he must be right.

As the other Tarot Reader said it's all about using Beatrice's status.... for him.

Quite sad for her really.

There was no mention that Beatrice is allergic to Garlic.

She just hates it

I guess hating Garlic isn't that unusual. Alot of old people hate it.

They didn't grow up with it.

Yes. I agree with Cap Anonymous....a wealthy Italian man would marry for status and money.

And I would not be surprised if Eduardo's family tried to end this proposed marriage once the disgraceful details came out about Beatrice's father, Prince Andrew came out fully.

Well for Beatrice it was like this about Eduardo....

'When the moon hits your eye, like a big Pizza Pie

That's amore'

But for Eduardo. It was....

'The best things in life are free.
But you can give them to the birds and bees.
I want money
Thats what i want'

And Royal status.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.