Skip to main content

Bollocks for Saturday...


Comments

T. W. said…
See, they are saying we don’t have a climate crisis because the US & Canada are having snow blizzards. They don’t want us to notice global warming is affecting the weather patterns, not just the temperature. I have seen daffodils, dandelions and wildflower growing since January. That is not normal for North Carolina. Especially in winter. Daffodils mean Spring is on the way.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Yes. Climate Change deny-ers. Are a weird lot.

Australia has proved to be a good example. Of climate change.

We have 42 Degree heat days as normal in Australia now in Summer ....where I live.

That's so not normal.

Maybe once or twice a Summer. But not every week in Summer.

It's caused so many problems.

Least of all for doing things outside without air con. Or getting out of the car...away from from your car air-con.

Which I blast most days in the car in Summer now. At the highest level. Number 4.

You literally can't do anything on 45 Degree days.

It's way too uncomfortable.

Sticky. You can barely breathe properly.

And get crazy.
CyndiTx123 said…
So tired of this crazy drumpf/trump ride.... I am trying to stay positive for us- but I feel beaten'down by this prez bs he spews on us .....along with his minions too..... can't people see who they really are?? it's like they are blinded by the lies....repetitive lies, over and over...... Ok Jesus, please take the wheel... I must be very tired. Much love and positive light surround us all.
T. W. said…
God bless you too CyndiTx123!

Chick’sOpinion

I had to look up 42 degrees Celsius. That converts to 107.6 degrees Fahrenheit!

That is ridiculous! And the next Soccer World Cup will be in Doha. 112 Fahrenheit is normal there.

I haven’t heard anything about Australian wildfires since the Coronavirus outbreak. Maybe those fires will turn out to be a blessing. They will kill the Coronavirus.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

You know why you haven’t heard about severe bushfires. In Australia.

Because the prayers worked.

In early February. We got a trickle of rain in my state New South Wales.

A trickle of rain again the next day.

Then it didn’t stop raining off and on for 2 weeks.

The fire service RFS said it would dampen and control the 100 and so bushfires currently burning in this state.

Making it easier to put them out for good.

It was like a gift from God.

And I have not had one bushfire in my district since early February.

It’s been wonderful.

Considering in NSW and the State of Queensland they had single bushfires that had been burning for up to 3 months.

Thank you to everyone who said a prayer on Christian’s Prayer circle.

I can only claim my side ... the Eastern side of Australia.... was almost complete controlled in most places.

I do know that bushfires continued in the state of Victoria. And other states.

But we were rescued by the rain here.

All our grass went green again.

And we could breathe again.

Without bushfire smoke all the time.

Thank you guys.
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion

I am happy to hear this! I haven’t seen any news report about this. I wonder why?

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.