Skip to main content

Impotus IMPEACHED FOR LIFE...


Comments

Chocmint33 said…
Thanks for the laugh. Babyfart definitely would have been a fugly female.
T. W. said…
Tee hee hee!

Today sucked. I’m still upset about it.

Then I visited the Coronavirus Prayer Circle blog entry. Some people might love to have my life.
Anonymous 843 said…
HRH TW,

*hugs* Hope the rest of your day was better!

Don’t know about you but totally living the dull life right now!

Didn’t want to take anything away from the Coronavirus Prayer Circle (hugs to you, too, Christian) because the truth is that I am quite frightened by it.

But what I wanted to say was that the truth is we never know when we will die. How often do we read or hear of someone dying in a car wreck or such merely in transit to or from work. Hence, the need for a person to “have their ‘house’ in order” always.o
T. W. said…
God bless you Anonymous 843!


Today is better. Still frustrated about a lot though. I’m still supposed to be resting but I have important personal matters to attend to and they require phone calls & reading documents.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Isn't it annoying when you are sick. And something big happens. That you have to deal with.

It was the same when I broke my foot.

It's like life won't leave you alone.

When we were kids... we could be sick in peace.

Not as an adult.
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion

Thank you for understanding.

I’m sorry you broke your foot. You know, we are being forced to rest but we have to give up something important to get that rest. That bothers me too.
Chick'sOpinion said…
So I've learned that the Scarlet letter is kinda like a footnote in American history.

Fictional.

But based around the religious fanatics, the Puritans... who ruled a part of early America.

Like in that 90's movie, The Crucible. With Winona Ryder.

Love how early America had all these batshit crazy religious zealots.
And funny how things never change.

Anyway the story of the Scarlet letter. Was more of a mark you have to wear. Than a letter

It's based on the story of Hester Prynne. Who had to wear a Scarlett letter. Or Mark.

Because she commited adultery.
Thinking that her husband was dead since he left the country.

So she, Hester, believing she was a widow. Had an affair and baby with somone else.

But the husband turns up. Outa nowhere.

And discovers some time after his arrival home. That the father of Hester's illegimate child... is a young local Minister. Who has been leading the harrasment of Hester. For committing adultery.

And making her wear the Scarlett letter for being a sinner.

It's a story hypocrites

You could even call Hester Pyrnne the Bristol Palin of American history.
But ultimately that wouldn't be fair.

Because religious persecution. Including it's hypocrisy. Is somthing alot of the Christians in America excel at.

But what bothers me. Is how they are inhibiting the delivery of democracy.

When a vast amount of Christian 'true believers' are outright frauds. And. Are in influential government positions.

And. Have secret lives.
That in no way reflect the morality they claim to live by.
And expect everyone else to.

And ya know. It's a good thing. We have mobile phones today.

So we can know immediately and accurately. That ex's are never gonna return from overseas.

And can start new relationships.. without fear of persecution.

And even have babies with them. Without marrying them.

If you decide abit later he's an idiot.
Or violent.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Josh Duggar

America's greatest Hypocrite.
T. W. said…
Nathaniel Hawthorne was raised as a Puritan. His book The Scarlett Letter, May have been based on a scandal that took place while he was alive.

The Puritans really did mark adulterers with the Scarlett letters A & D.

The book is BORING but the story itself is good. Try Wikipedia or watch the film with Demi Moore.



10 Fascinating Facts About The Scarlet Letter

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/60554/10-ignominious-facts-about-scarlet-letter
Chick'sOpinion said…
Anonymous 843

Agree. None of us know when we may die.

So it's important to examine your underwear drawer.

And if there are any undies or knickers with holes in them etc.

Chuck them out.

Otherwise your relatives will discover them. After you die.

It's important to make tough decisions.

People think it's all about funeral plans.

Forget that. Your relatives or more specific your executer does that.

You just focus on your undie drawer.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

I've broke my foot twice.

Most recently I've learned I am not a possum who can fly.

Off fences.

No. The truth is. I got locked out. And had to climb over the back fence.

I lost my balance and had to jump. Rather than fall.

Dumb idea. Broken foot. Last year.

I sincerely hope TW you get better soon.

This blog needs your zing.

And vim.

And vibes.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

And so Nathanial Hawthorne wrote from experience.

Yes. I think it would be a boring book.

I wonder if they ever made a movie of it.

Probably. People love early American history.

I do.

But I doubt I'd have enjoyed living in those times.

People died at age 30 of stupid things.

Plus food was limited to whether the garden was not damaged. Or destroyed by animals getting in. Or weather.

No. I need the local local Malaysian take away. And antibiotics.

And.

Text messages.

Even if it has to be from ex's.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Trump now has alot in common with a Romanian President.

Traian Basescu.

Another one who survived an impeachment. A while back.

In Basescu's case...it was because of a technicality.

But that was wholly corruption that secured Basescu's aquittal from impeachment.

Because there, you buy government contracts. With donations to the political party's.

While the majority of Romanian people are even poorer than they were under communism.

Today, in U.S Government. You don't even have to comply with subpoenas.

What a mad world it's become.

And too far from democracy.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Oh yes. I completely forgot about Demi Moore in The Scarlet Letter movie.

I have only seen part of it.

And it seemed so hammy. If I recall.
Hilarious.

Demi Moore, who loved money. As much as she loved sex. Was not very convincing as a Puritan.

Wearing 5cm of Revlon make up. And bright red lips.

Pretty certain too...make up was banned for Puritans.

As well as shagging men who were not your husband.

Demi Moore, stayed away from period costume dramas after that I think.

What a relief.
T. W. said…
Hi.

I’m doing so-so so I will have to reply later.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.