Skip to main content

Oh the Irony...


Comments

T. W. said…
Exactly.

I haven’t read the information but I’m told the corporations are getting a big bailout while the masses are getting chump change.

Also, if you did not file a federal tax return in 2018 or 2019 then you ain’t getting dick.
CyndiTx123 said…
yes, yes,yes .... trumpsters .... such irony CD I totalliy agree!!!
T. W. said…
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

If you have ZOOM App on your iPhone please delete it now!



Zoom iOS App Sends Data to Facebook Even if You Don’t Have a Facebook Account

Zoom's privacy policy isn't explicit about the data transfer to Facebook at all.


https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/k7e599/zoom-ios-app-sends-data-to-facebook-even-if-you-dont-have-a-facebook-account
T. W. said…
How to get your “free” money:


1) Coronavirus checks, direct deposits are coming. Here's everything you need to know.

Who qualifies? How much is being sent? When? How will I get the money? Questions and answers.


https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/coronavirus-checks-direct-deposits-are-coming-here-s-everything-you-n1168936



2) Coronavirus Tax Relief / Alivio Tributario por el Coronavirus


https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Yes. Zoom App is getting heavily promoted atm.

Thanks for letting us know about it.
T. W. said…
This is not a joke:

NASA Data Shows Something Leaking Out of Uranus


https://futurism.com/something-leaking-out-uranus
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion, you are welcome!

I use ZOOM for school so I have it on my computer. I deleted it from my phone.
T. W. said…
Partially good news:


Who got special deals in the stimulus and why they got them


https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/26/stimulus-coronavirus-special-deals-151108
CyndiTx123 said…
Hi T.W. By any chance were you giving a certain bird person an interview and it is on the bird person's site? Just Curious sweet friend :) Congrats on your interview ..it felt like it was a great interview/questions your were asked. PS. I do believe in Star Beings and Sasquatch too!! Hugs & Love!!
T. W. said…
North Carolina will be on lockdown starting next week.

We have to be imprisoned, uh, in our homes by 5 pm.
T. W. said…
CyndiTx123

Unless I do things in my sleep then that was not me talking with the bird lady.

Christian is the best!
T. W. said…
I love all of you! 💕
CyndiTx123 said…
My bad T.W. I know we are being watched on this site and other sites as well... Gosh, what i read sounded just like you and how inquisitive your are and how kind hearted you are too! Much love and sorry about that...just that it was you.....:) yes, christian is da best!!
T. W. said…
CyndiTx123

You are right. I am baffled too.

I don’t believe in coincidence so maybe I did something while “asleep.” I hate to thing the surveillance team is behind this.
T. W. said…
I went back to the site & saw the interview was taken down. Interesting...
Chick'sOpinion said…
I note Boris Johnson now has the coronavirus.

And is banged up ...upstairs at 10 Downing street. Getting his meals delivered to the door.

You can imagine what he orders. Claret, baked Pheasant. And Jam Roly Poly for desert.

Well dear Boris does know his history.
I'll give him that.
But not as well as his idol Winston Churchill did.

But Boris would know ....that just prior to the Black Death that killed one third of the European population. In the Middle ages.

....There was a bad famine.

Between 1315 and 1317 a famine killed millions of Europeans. Mainly in Northern Europe.
Where the UK is located.

But that famine is believed to have weakened the population. Making them suseptable to the Black Death that came quickly after.

This happened under the old feudal system.

This current situation Europe is in. Is one instance where the old feudal system of peasants who work without choice... for the great landowners. And farmers. Would come in handy.
Right now.

The UK's Feed The Nation Campaign that has commenced in the UK this week. To get UK People who have lost jobs. To work, picking harvests. Is not attracting enough people so far.

Despite the fact that apparently shelves in supermarkets in the UK. Are alarmingly bare already.

And if they don't attract pickers to havest...to replace the 1000's of migrant workers who have been unable to travel to the UK this season.

Then the empty shelves will get worse.

There is a massive labour shortage at present in agriculture harvesting/picking right now. And if they are not picked. Cauliflower, lettuce, apples and cabbages will rot in the fields.

The seasonal migrant workers usually come to the UK from Bulgaria, Romania and Lithuania. Every year.
But not this year.

Pick For Britain has been launched also.
To attract UK pickers at the end of April. For the Raspberries, blueberries, Blackberries and strawberries.

At what point are British people going to volunteer to do this work? Pickers currently earn an average of £8.27 per hour.

But are people determined not to do it. Because they don't want to risk mixing with other workers.
And getting CoronaVirus.

Or is it laziness?
CyndiTx123 said…
No Way T.W., I can't believe that they took it down.... It was sooo strange that I was reading the conversation and the questions and good faith the supposedly other persona.... Gee, this freaks me out!!
T. W. said…
CyndiTx123

Hopefully they had a good reason to take it down. I hate to think there was a nefarious reason to post it then delete it.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.