Skip to main content

Think forward to Nov....


Comments

T. W. said…
I don’t know how to respond to this. I’m not a Trump supporter. However I believe other people are making decisions that are hurting America but they are going unnoticed because of the Orange Kool-Aid Man.
Anonymous said…
Feel it’s always has been part of human history we’re part of nature and we forget, pandemics aren’t a new thing , Black Plague killed 50 million , the worst so far in human history, and there were. No labs or covert agendas just fleas infecting rats infecting humans. Pretty much the same today, except the modern world temporarily shielded world from nature’s infectious Side. I think no one average non psychic could have predicted, I think it has deeper spiritual implications and less, has more to do with our reactions to it and less to do with a conspirator trying to control or direct attention away. It’s too simple but no one wants to think we could succumb to a virus, war maybe but this?? We’re too modern for a virus! (With sarcasm plis).
Anonymous said…
You have posted on Kavanaugh and Trump’s accusers, yet nothing on Joe Biden. Why?
Psychic Gossip said…
ANON 2 1 reasons when I pick something up on them I will.
2 IT"S MY BLOG CDX at least I out my name to everything CDX
T. W. said…
OMG Christian you are too funny!

Anonymous - Christian does not comment on his personal clients.

Christian does not comment when he has not seen anything.

Christian does not comment if a comment of any kind about the subject is “bad for his health & safety.”
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

CD

Yeah at least you have courage and ethical approach. To put your name to your predictions and comments.

I often wonder at the arrogance of those who post negative critisims on people's blog.

And go to so much effort to hide their true identity.

And also ..they are often people who couldn't read a blade of grass themselves.

Well said Christian.
Anonymous said…
Sorry i dont have an account and wont bother to create one.. Just pointing out the double standard. I don’t visit here that often anymore cuz its Trump all the time and I’m tired of it.
Anonymous said…
But anon above, if he’s scum there’s no getting around it... if what Christian picks up is scum ??

then that’s what he is .....

why would he alter that information just to please a political view. ?

T. W. said…
Several people post as “Anonymous.”

You say you “won’t bother to create one [an account].”

Well, if you have a Gmail or YouTube account then you can post here under a screen name. What are you hiding?

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.